Stupid fucking cloudfront
The Natural Philosopher
2021-05-07 10:44:07 UTC
I tried to contact www.express.co.uk...

403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website
at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error.
Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find
steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the
CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: ZpTXifo8Wp93aclzO0MQ6Xd2wq1rSPaVPKYpU3rOZZjiHumdBnlagg==
SH
2021-05-07 11:35:38 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
I tried to contact www.express.co.uk...
403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
Request blocked. We can't connect to the server for this app or website
at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error.
Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find
steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the
CloudFront documentation.
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: ZpTXifo8Wp93aclzO0MQ6Xd2wq1rSPaVPKYpU3rOZZjiHumdBnlagg==
I wonder if someone externally is using your home network as a BotNet or
as a C&C system?

Try a VPN from within Opera and see if you get the same issue with
Express website?
Andy Burns
2021-05-07 15:52:35 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
I tried to contact www.express.co.uk...
403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
doesn't sound like cloudfront are telling you to piss-off, sounds like
express couldn't serve the page to cloudfront for them to cache and
serve to you?
The Natural Philosopher
2021-05-07 16:11:26 UTC
Post by Andy Burns
Post by The Natural Philosopher
I tried to contact www.express.co.uk...
403 ERROR
The request could not be satisfied.
doesn't sound like cloudfront are telling you to piss-off, sounds like
express couldn't serve the page to cloudfront for them to cache and
serve to you?
And yet the isitdownfor me site said it was up and others got through
And its reappeared for me now, or had last time I checked
--
“Progress is precisely that which rules and regulations did not foresee,”

– Ludwig von Mises
Brian Gaff (Sofa)
2021-05-09 17:39:14 UTC
Is this an overlay, or is it that you are using some old browser to access
the site?
Brian
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
***@blueyonder.co.uk