Does anyone give a shit about Andrews weddiing?
bm
2017-12-03 01:41:26 UTC
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
harry
2017-12-03 08:22:32 UTC
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Only if the taxpayer is financing it.
We have enough migrants here already
Rod Speed
2017-12-03 09:32:59 UTC
Post by harry
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Only if the taxpayer is financing it.
We have enough migrants here already
Yep, you immigrants should be kicked back where you came from.
ARW
2017-12-03 09:26:37 UTC
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Who is Andrew?
Adam
Broadback
2017-12-03 09:33:07 UTC
I think he manufactures liver salts!
Graeme
2017-12-03 09:49:24 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Who is Andrew?
I wondered that. Presumably a brain fart for Harry and the Half Caste.
Graeme
Max Demian
2017-12-03 11:22:57 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Who is Andrew?
I wondered that.  Presumably a brain fart for Harry and the Half Caste.
That's a bit offensive. Mulatto is the word.
Max Demian
Rod Speed
2017-12-03 18:57:43 UTC
Post by Max Demian
Post by Graeme
Post by ARW
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Who is Andrew?
I wondered that. Presumably a brain fart for Harry and the Half Caste.
That's a bit offensive.
Nope, its accurate.
Post by Max Demian
Mulatto is the word.
Nope.
Max Demian
2017-12-03 19:21:57 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Max Demian
Post by ARW
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Who is Andrew?
I wondered that.  Presumably a brain fart for Harry and the Half Caste.
That's a bit offensive.
Nope, its accurate.
Post by Max Demian
Mulatto is the word.
Nope.
Try looking up mulatto in a dictionary.
Max Demian
2017-12-03 19:30:50 UTC
Post by Max Demian
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Max Demian
Post by Max Demian
Mulatto is the word.
Nope.
Try looking up mulatto in a dictionary.
You're wasting your time with Wodders. He can't/doesn't want to be
helped. Still thinks hung rather than hanged is correct when referring
to death by hanging. With Australia's 18th and 19th century history
being what it is you would think he would know better.
Rod Speed
2017-12-03 20:47:33 UTC
Post by Max Demian
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Max Demian
Post by Graeme
Post by Max Demian
Mulatto is the word.
Nope.
Try looking up mulatto in a dictionary.
Don’t need to, I know what it means. Half caste is a better
description because everyone knows what that means.

Mixed race is even better in some ways but does cover
two white races which isnt usually what is intended.
Brian Gaff
2017-12-03 09:33:25 UTC
Whose wedding?

----- -
Blind user, so no pictures please!
A laugh a minute.
stuart noble
2017-12-03 09:41:54 UTC
Post by Brian Gaff
Whose wedding?
----- -
Are we referring to the rather dishy Meghan Markle? She looks darker in The Guardian than the Telegraph.
The Natural Philosopher
2017-12-03 11:10:23 UTC
Post by stuart noble
Post by Brian Gaff
Whose wedding?
----- -
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Are we referring to the rather dishy Meghan Markle? She looks darker in The Guardian than the Telegraph.
Nothing wrong with a bit of coconut.
--
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler
Fredxx
2017-12-03 11:51:46 UTC
Post by stuart noble
Post by Brian Gaff
Whose wedding?
----- -
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Are we referring to the rather dishy Meghan Markle? She looks darker in The Guardian than the Telegraph.
Oh yes:
https://tinyurl.com/y8wygrzy
The Natural Philosopher
2017-12-03 11:57:34 UTC
Post by stuart noble
Post by Brian Gaff
Whose wedding?
  -----  -
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Are we referring to the rather dishy Meghan Markle? She looks darker
in The Guardian than the Telegraph.
  https://tinyurl.com/y8wygrzy
Error: Unable to find URL to redirect to.
ARW
2017-12-03 12:20:22 UTC
Post by stuart noble
Are we referring to the rather dishy Meghan Markle?
You would have to be gay to say no to her.
Adam
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-03 13:05:05 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by stuart noble
Are we referring to the rather dishy Meghan Markle?
You would have to be gay to say no to her.
Or just a wee bit particular.
dennis@home
2017-12-03 13:18:17 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by stuart noble
Are we referring to the rather dishy Meghan Markle?
You would have to be gay to say no to her.
There are a lot of people in this group that would say no as she is of
mixed race.

Eg. harry, tnp, bm, crapitall, etc.

I can't imagine that she would say yes to any of them anyway.
bm
Depends how much cash is at stake.
The Natural Philosopher
2017-12-03 14:04:51 UTC
Post by bm
Post by ***@home
Post by ARW
Post by stuart noble
Are we referring to the rather dishy Meghan Markle?
You would have to be gay to say no to her.
There are a lot of people in this group that would say no as she is of
mixed race.
Eg. harry, tnp, bm, crapitall, etc.
Complete slander, I have been with women of all colours.
Post by bm
Post by ***@home
I can't imagine that she would say yes to any of them anyway.
Depends how much cash is at stake.
As an object on which to slake ones lust, perhaps she has appeal. Howver
at my age the lust index is very low, and one rather prefers someone for
their company, intellect and general amiability.

Lucas Bergkamp
stuart noble
2017-12-03 14:31:04 UTC
Speak for yourself mate
ARW
2017-12-03 14:42:08 UTC
Post by stuart noble
Post by The Natural Philosopher
As an object on which to slake ones lust, perhaps she has appeal. Howver
at my age the lust index is very low, and one rather prefers someone for
their company, intellect and general amiability.
Speak for yourself mate
My (late) 90 year old Grandad pulled a 60 year old. And it was not for
her intellect.
Adam
Rod Speed
2017-12-03 20:07:30 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by stuart noble
Post by The Natural Philosopher
As an object on which to slake ones lust, perhaps she has appeal.
However at my age the lust index is very low, and one rather prefers
someone for their company, intellect and general amiability.
Speak for yourself mate
My (late) 90 year old Grandad pulled a 60 year old.
But wouldn’t have had a hope in hell of fucking Meghan.
Post by ARW
And it was not for her intellect.
Must be in the genes.

You sure he really was your grand dad ?
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-03 15:21:06 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
As an object on which to slake ones lust, perhaps she has appeal. Howver
at my age the lust index is very low, and one rather prefers someone for
their company, intellect and general amiability.
"One out of three ain't good" ;->
s***@gowanhill.com
2017-12-03 17:47:50 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
As an object on which to slake ones lust, perhaps she has appeal. Howver
at my age the lust index is very low, and one rather prefers someone for
their company, intellect and general amiability.
I'm still young enough to hope for someone very wealthy, a good cook, and extremely gullible.

(I suspect Ms Markle has found herself two out of three, at least)

Owain
Rod Speed
2017-12-03 20:30:55 UTC
Post by s***@gowanhill.com
Post by The Natural Philosopher
As an object on which to slake ones lust, perhaps she has appeal.
Howver at my age the lust index is very low, and one rather prefers
someone for their company, intellect and general amiability.
I'm still young enough to hope for someone very
wealthy, a good cook, and extremely gullible.
There arent any of those and none of those would be
stupid enough to have anything to do with you anyway.
Bet it doesn’t last long.
Fredxx
Isn't that the quaint definition of "past it"?
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-03 15:19:44 UTC
Post by ***@home
There are a lot of people in this group that would say no as she is of
mixed race.
Eg. harry, tnp, bm, crapitall, etc.
I can't imagine that she would say yes to any of them anyway.
If they're sensible, I doubt she'd get the invitation in the first place.
Bill Wright
2017-12-04 04:51:10 UTC
Post by ***@home
Post by ARW
Post by stuart noble
Are we referring to the rather dishy Meghan Markle?
You would have to be gay to say no to her.
There are a lot of people in this group that would say no as she is of
mixed race.
Eg. harry, tnp, bm, crapitall, etc.
I'm one of those who are very concerned about the demographical and
cultural implications of immigration from South Asia, but I find Indian
women extremely attractive.

Bill
dennis@home
2017-12-04 15:44:19 UTC
Post by Bill Wright
Post by ***@home
Post by ARW
Post by stuart noble
Are we referring to the rather dishy Meghan Markle?
You would have to be gay to say no to her.
There are a lot of people in this group that would say no as she is of
mixed race.
Eg. harry, tnp, bm, crapitall, etc.
I'm one of those who are very concerned about the demographical and
cultural implications of immigration from South Asia, but I find Indian
women extremely attractive.
Bill
Don't worry brexit will make no difference to immigrants from outside
the EU other than to increase their numbers.
dennis@home
2017-12-03 11:55:03 UTC
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Does anyone give a shit about your opinion?

In a democracy people and can be interested in what they like unlike the
world of brexshiteers where you aren't allowed to think!
soup
2017-12-03 11:58:52 UTC
Hyperbole much?
The Natural Philosopher
2017-12-03 12:06:32 UTC
Post by soup
Post by ***@home
In a democracy people and can be interested in what they like unlike
the world of brexshiteers where you aren't allowed to think!
Hyperbole much?
Total denial.

The EU are the thought poloce, not the brexit campaign
--
"What do you think about Gay Marriage?"
"I don't."
"Think about Gay Marriage."
t***@gmail.com
2017-12-03 12:27:22 UTC
Post by ***@home
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Does anyone give a shit about your opinion?
In a democracy people and can be interested in what they like unlike the
world of brexshiteers where you aren't allowed to think!
The worlds largest whoosh there, Brexit is precisely so we have democracy.

NT
The Natural Philosopher
2017-12-03 12:48:54 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by ***@home
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Does anyone give a shit about your opinion?
In a democracy people and can be interested in what they like unlike the
world of brexshiteers where you aren't allowed to think!
The worlds largest whoosh there, Brexit is precisely so we have democracy.
NT
The Left, which is largely remoaner, is all about idealistic perceptions
and telling people what to think. Using morality as a stick to beat them
with

The true Right, of which brexit is an example, is about making balanced
decisions based on the evdidence.
kind word alone.

Al Capone
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-03 13:08:23 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
The true Right, of which brexit is an example, is about making balanced
decisions based on the evdidence.
Exactly. We're free-thinkers, not enslaved by dogma like your typical
Lefty.
T i m
2017-12-03 17:04:18 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 13:08:23 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by The Natural Philosopher
The true Right, of which brexit is an example, is about making balanced
decisions based on the evdidence.
Exactly. We're free-thinkers, not enslaved by dogma like your typical
Lefty.
'Free thinkers' ... or in the light of *still* having no idea AT ALL
how it's actually going to pan out ... 'dreamers'?

As I have said all along ... present all the FACTS as to just how we
in the UK WILL all be better off out of the EU and I'm sure once you
have done that, you will have 100% of the government, press and more
importantly, population behind it.

At the moment, the Brexiteers are about to swap all our futures for a
handful of 'magic beans' and 'most people' aren't convinced by that.

So Brexiteers ... you do seem pretty convinced that the UK leaving the
EU *will* be better for most of us (well, hopefully you do) so given
that it's obviously such a black and white case, why don't you let the
other 60% of the population in on your little secret?

Assuming you aren't mostly just nutters, racists or 'Little
Englanders' that is [1] ;-(

Cheers, T i m

[1] And the chances are therefore you are also old and will probably
be long dead before our offspring see any recovery or 'improvements',
assuming we ever do (thanks).
stuart noble
I voted remain but I also respect Tim Martin's views. There's a big wide world out there
T i m
2017-12-03 17:40:55 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 09:20:25 -0800 (PST), stuart noble
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
Post by stuart noble
Post by T i m
[1] And the chances are therefore you are also old and will probably
be long dead before our offspring see any recovery or 'improvements',
assuming we ever do (thanks).
I voted remain but I also respect Tim Martin's views.
I don't even know who Tim Martin is but ITRW I don't really care about
anyone's 'views' ... but I do care how they might be translated into
actions.
Post by stuart noble
There's a big wide world out there
Quite ... and I for one don't have sufficient facts or understanding
of 'the bigger picture' to be able to make any decisions about it.

Cheers, T i m
Rod Speed
2017-12-03 20:26:57 UTC
Post by stuart noble
There's a big wide world out there
Quite ... and I for one don't have sufficient facts or understanding
of 'the bigger picture' to be able to make any decisions about it.
No one does. But a decision to leave or remain has to be made anyway.

Same with any general election.
T i m
2017-12-04 00:01:29 UTC
Post by stuart noble
There's a big wide world out there
Quite ... and I for one don't have sufficient facts or understanding
of 'the bigger picture' to be able to make any decisions about it.
No one does.
What, and we are still potentially going ahead without getting even
the slightest clue? Crazy.
Post by Rod Speed
But a decision to leave or remain has to be made anyway.
No, a decision (if you can call near 50:50 'a decision') didn't *need*
to be made and it only needed to be made to 'leave' (as no decision
would be to continue the status quo).

Something we would have been doing had Farrige stuck by his word and
demanded a 2/3rd majority before considering it a win, *ether way*.
Post by Rod Speed
Same with any general election.
Except with 'any general election' you get the chance to change back
if you want after 4 years or so.

And in a general election you aren't messing with our whole European
trading, people and customs positions ...

Cheers, T i m
Roger Hayter
2017-12-04 01:51:10 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Same with any general election.
Except with 'any general election' you get the chance to change back
if you want after 4 years or so.
And in a general election you aren't messing with our whole European
trading, people and customs positions ...
Cheers, T i m
In a general election you usually aren't changing anything at all,
except whose pockets the loot falls into for the next few years.
Perhaps it was different in 1945, but in 1979 the Labour party wanted to
carry out Thatcherite reforms (hence the strikes) but seeing it might
have been suicidal were happy to hand over the baton. The less said
about 1997 the better.
Roger Hayter
The Natural Philosopher
2017-12-04 10:54:07 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Same with any general election.
Except with 'any general election' you get the chance to change back
if you want after 4 years or so.
And in a general election you aren't messing with our whole European
trading, people and customs positions ...
Cheers, T i m
In a general election you usually aren't changing anything at all,
except whose pockets the loot falls into for the next few years.
And te same is largely true of the referendum: for all te faux outrage
abiut European unity etc etc, the fact remains that nearly everything of
good that falls under the EU's aegis, can be done by international
treaties between willing parties, and all that is sick corrupt and
dictatorial, we dont want, or need.
Post by Roger Hayter
Perhaps it was different in 1945, but in 1979 the Labour party wanted to
carry out Thatcherite reforms (hence the strikes) but seeing it might
have been suicidal were happy to hand over the baton. The less said
about 1997 the better.
IN reality leavig te EU will be ultimately a damp squib: it will make
very little immediate difference to anything.

Long term it ptobably signals the end of a grand political ambition
borne out of communists and corrupted by big business, to forge a single
proetected msrket run by a clique in debt to the banks and big
businesses who fund them.

I shed no tears for Juncker and his ilk. Their time has gone. They had
their chance, and they blew it.
..I'd spend it on drink.

Sir Henry (at Rawlinson's End)
Rod Speed
2017-12-04 03:04:06 UTC
Post by T i m
Post by Rod Speed
Post by T i m
Post by stuart noble
There's a big wide world out there
Quite ... and I for one don't have sufficient facts or understanding
of 'the bigger picture' to be able to make any decisions about it.
No one does.
What, and we are still potentially going ahead
without getting even the slightest clue? Crazy.
Just as true of staying in the EU.
Post by T i m
Post by Rod Speed
But a decision to leave or remain has to be made anyway.
No,
Yep, when there is a referendum on that question.
Post by T i m
a decision (if you can call near 50:50 'a decision')
Corse it's a decision on what happens.
Post by T i m
didn't *need* to be made
Corse it did once there is a referendum.
Post by T i m
and it only needed to be made to 'leave' (as no
decision would be to continue the status quo).
Wrong once Camoron was stupid enough to have a referendum,
believing the polls that the result would be to stay.
Post by T i m
Post by Rod Speed
Same with any general election.
Except with 'any general election' you get the chance
to change back if you want after 4 years or so.
Just as true of joining the EU again after leaving.
That's life. You get to like that or lump it.
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-03 18:43:56 UTC
As I have said all along ... present all the FACTS as to just how we in
the UK WILL all be better off out of the EU and I'm sure once you have
done that, you will have 100% of the government, press and more
importantly, population behind it.
You have it arse-about-face. We are now well into the process of leaving,
just in case you haven't noticed, so it's for *you* and your fellow
remoaners to present FACTS - if you can cite any - to substantiate the
benefits of EU membership which are sufficiently compelling for we euro-
sceptics to change our minds. And the best of British luck finding any!
Tim Streater
2017-12-03 18:49:07 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
As I have said all along ... present all the FACTS as to just how we in
the UK WILL all be better off out of the EU and I'm sure once you have
done that, you will have 100% of the government, press and more
importantly, population behind it.
We'll be better off from a democratic perspective.
Post by Cursitor Doom
You have it arse-about-face. We are now well into the process of leaving,
just in case you haven't noticed, so it's for *you* and your fellow
remoaners to present FACTS - if you can cite any - to substantiate the
benefits of EU membership which are sufficiently compelling for we euro-
sceptics to change our minds. And the best of British luck finding any!
... for *us* euro-sceptics ...
--
Lady Astor: "If you were my husband I'd give you poison." Churchill: "If
you were my wife, I'd drink it."
T i m
2017-12-04 00:11:51 UTC
On Sun, 03 Dec 2017 18:49:07 +0000, Tim Streater
Post by Tim Streater
As I have said all along ... present all the FACTS as to just how we in
the UK WILL all be better off out of the EU and I'm sure once you have
done that, you will have 100% of the government, press and more
importantly, population behind it.
We'll be better off from a democratic perspective.
Now, I know you keep repeating that old chestnut but give me an
example of how it has happened, or where it is likely to happen in any
way that actually affects us negatively. Not *you* (and your little
crusade), *everyone*.

If you actually can do that, demonstrate how that still affects us
negatively overall, and not some 'democracy' or 'sovereignty hype,
something REAL.

Cheers, T i m
Rod Speed
2017-12-04 03:10:19 UTC
Post by Tim Streater
As I have said all along ... present all the FACTS as to just how we in
the UK WILL all be better off out of the EU and I'm sure once you have
done that, you will have 100% of the government, press and more
importantly, population behind it.
We'll be better off from a democratic perspective.
Now, I know you keep repeating that old chestnut but give me an
example of how it has happened,
You lot got a vote on whether to leave the EU or stay.

And you lot got to give Blair and Brown the bums rush
at the ballot box when they fucked up badly enough.

And you lot just recently gave May the fright
of her life in the most recent general election.

Not possible with the EU system.
Post by T i m
or where it is likely to happen in any
way that actually affects us negatively.
It already has with EUians being free to move
to Britain if they decide that their prospects
are better than where they are coming from.
Dave Plowman (News)
2017-12-05 14:02:28 UTC
Post by Tim Streater
Post by Cursitor Doom
As I have said all along ... present all the FACTS as to just how we in
the UK WILL all be better off out of the EU and I'm sure once you have
done that, you will have 100% of the government, press and more
importantly, population behind it.
We'll be better off from a democratic perspective.
Them be just words. I'd be more interested in tangible benefits. Will
leaving the EU bring more decent jobs to the deprived parts of the country?
Ie, those who swung the vote after being promised by the likes of Farage
it would improve their lot? Of course from someone who isn't and never
will be in a position to create jobs, words are cheap.
Post by Tim Streater
Post by Cursitor Doom
You have it arse-about-face. We are now well into the process of
leaving, just in case you haven't noticed, so it's for *you* and your
fellow remoaners to present FACTS - if you can cite any - to
substantiate the benefits of EU membership which are sufficiently
compelling for we euro- sceptics to change our minds. And the best of
British luck finding any!
... for *us* euro-sceptics ...
You mean theorists?
--
*A woman drove me to drink and I didn't have the decency to thank her

Dave Plowman ***@davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
T i m
2017-12-04 00:07:38 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 18:43:56 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
As I have said all along ... present all the FACTS as to just how we in
the UK WILL all be better off out of the EU and I'm sure once you have
done that, you will have 100% of the government, press and more
importantly, population behind it.
You have it arse-about-face.
Yeah, only a very confused and indoctrinated *believer* would ever
consider that the case.
Post by Cursitor Doom
We are now well into the process of leaving,
We are potentially in the process of negotiating to leave. I'll
believe it when it happens.
Post by Cursitor Doom
just in case you haven't noticed, so it's for *you* and your fellow
remoaners to present FACTS - if you can cite any - to substantiate the
benefits of EU membership which are sufficiently compelling for we euro-
sceptics to change our minds.
Brilliant. Nothing like the tail wagging the dog and what is sad is
hearing you admitting being suckered into thinking that is in any way
normal.
Post by Cursitor Doom
And the best of British luck finding any!
None needed mate. It is not the obligation of the status quo to
persuade anyone.

Fact 1. We were in the EU.
Fact 2. Had nothing happened we would have stayed in the EU.
Fact 3. If someone suggests we change from that, it is up to THEM to
demonstrate why it will be a good idea.

That is how it works in the / my real world.

Cheers, T i m
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-04 02:03:14 UTC
None needed mate. It is not the obligation of the status quo to persuade
anyone.
Fact 1. We were in the EU.
We still are for the time being.
Fact 2. Had nothing happened we would have stayed in the EU.
Fact 3. If someone suggests we change from that, it is up to THEM to
demonstrate why it will be a good idea.
Er.... you don't recall the Referendum and all the ballyhoo that
accompanied it? We thrashed the matter out exhaustively and the Leave
brigade prevailed.
That is how it works in the / my real world.
People who are delusional and psychotic invariably claim to be sane.
You're clearly one of them.
T i m
2017-12-04 09:52:45 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 02:03:14 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
None needed mate. It is not the obligation of the status quo to persuade
anyone.
Fact 1. We were in the EU.
We still are for the time being.
Yup, so a fact nonetheless.
Post by Cursitor Doom
Fact 2. Had nothing happened we would have stayed in the EU.
(Hmm, no comment on that one, doesn't look like he has anything to say
about that and it's a big and valid point).
Post by Cursitor Doom
Fact 3. If someone suggests we change from that, it is up to THEM to
demonstrate why it will be a good idea.
Er.... you don't recall the Referendum and all the ballyhoo that
accompanied it?
Yup?
Post by Cursitor Doom
We thrashed the matter out exhaustively and the Leave
brigade prevailed.
Did we though? Who 'thrashed it out? Most people I've spoken to (in
person) and those interviewed on TV / radio all seem to say the exact
same thing ... they didn't have a clue about it all then (especially
the final outcome) and nothing has changed now?

See, this is obviously a big issue for you so you were probably out
there campaigning alongside that other fanatic Farrige from the get-go
so to *you* this is something you have been working on for ages. For
the average person in the street it just sprang up, there were a
couple of pamphlets, some lies written on a bus and a few people
arguing about it on telly and then they were asked to offer their
*opinion* by the form of poll, a poll that isn't (typically) legally
binding.
Post by Cursitor Doom
That is how it works in the / my real world.
People who are delusional and psychotic invariably claim to be sane.
You're clearly one of them.
Ironically you are actually describing 2/3rds of the population so we
would say you are simply reflecting your own issues mate. That's
democracy for you.

Cheers, T i m
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-04 23:30:40 UTC
Post by T i m
Did we though? Who 'thrashed it out? Most people I've spoken to (in
person) and those interviewed on TV / radio all seem to say the exact
same thing ... they didn't have a clue about it all then (especially the
final outcome) and nothing has changed now.
So... the people that voted in favour of leaving didn't fully understand
the proposition that was put to them.
So....what happens when people sign a contract for supply of goods or
services and then claim later that they didn't understand what they were
signing up for? Under English law, not being arsed to look into the ins
and outs of what you sign up for is not grounds for breaking a contract.
If it ever were to be, then all commerce would immediately cease to
function, because no agreements could be entered into with any degree of
Certainty.
IOW, tough tits, mate.
T i m
2017-12-05 09:52:13 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 23:30:40 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by T i m
Did we though? Who 'thrashed it out? Most people I've spoken to (in
person) and those interviewed on TV / radio all seem to say the exact
same thing ... they didn't have a clue about it all then (especially the
final outcome) and nothing has changed now.
So... the people that voted in favour of leaving didn't fully understand
the proposition that was put to them.
No, I'm saying 'most of the people' didn't.
Post by Cursitor Doom
So....what happens when people sign a contract for supply of goods or
services and then claim later that they didn't understand what they were
signing up for?
They are often screwed. Welcome to our future.
Post by Cursitor Doom
Under English law, not being arsed to look into the ins
and outs of what you sign up for is not grounds for breaking a contract.
Correct.
Post by Cursitor Doom
If it ever were to be, then all commerce would immediately cease to
function, because no agreements could be entered into with any degree of
Certainty.
True.
Post by Cursitor Doom
IOW, tough tits, mate.
Oh, absolutely, but again you are talking from the perspective of it
being a Win / Lose like a football match, rather than appearing to
have any concerns that your choice may well burn us all.

Remember, I still have no dog in this fight, I would *happily* vote
for any decision that *clearly* demonstrated there was a *very good*
chance of 'most people' being better off. I don't know that 'getting
rid of immigrants' or 'stopping un elected bureaucrats in Brussels'
will make things better, ITRW. I can see though that if you were
someone who was attacked by 'an immigrant' or had lost their business
because an European law I might be upset, but I think I'd still have
the common sense to see how those things might affect 'most people'
and vote accordingly.

eg. My mum (87) voted Remain, not because she had closely explored any
of the facts(?) that were available at the time and voted accordingly
but because 'it's better with the devil you know'.

I suggest many voted remain for the same reason, *not* because it was
considered to be the best thing ... but because it wasn't proven that
the alternative would be either *and* was unknown.

You obviously didn't consider any exit fees and I'm guessing also
failed to consider the issues with the borders in NI that is currently
causing a stumbling block with the Brexit negotiations and testing the
very status of the current government at the same time (no majority).

Does any of this sound like 'us all heading in the same direction'?

Cheers, T i m
Rod Speed
2017-12-05 17:07:45 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
IOW, tough tits, mate.
Oh, absolutely, but again you are talking from the perspective of
it being a Win / Lose like a football match, rather than appearing
to have any concerns that your choice may well burn us all.
Nothing like that ever does, there will always be some it doesn't burn.
Post by T i m
Remember, I still have no dog in this fight,
Corse you do with that stupid 'your choice may well burn us all'
Post by T i m
I would *happily* vote for any decision that *clearly* demonstrated
there was a *very good* chance of 'most people' being better off.
But you are so fucking stupid that you can't even manage
to work out that that isnt even possible with a choice like
this and is just as true of remaining in the fucking EU.

Welcome to the real world.
Post by T i m
I don't know that 'getting rid of immigrants' or 'stopping
un elected bureaucrats in Brussels' will make things better, ITRW.
It clearly will for the unskilled who have to compete with the
unskilled from the EU that choose to move to Britain because their
prospects are better in Britain than where they are coming from.
Post by T i m
I can see though that if you were someone who was attacked
by 'an immigrant' or had lost their business because an European
law I might be upset, but I think I'd still have the common sense to
see how those things might affect 'most people' and vote accordingly.
And that is precisely what so many that don't see that it makes any
sense to allow anyone in the EU who believes that their prospects
in Britain are better than where they are coming from to move to
Britain and demand that Britain hand them benefits and a house
to live in when that is much better than what is available where
they are coming from.
Post by T i m
eg. My mum (87) voted Remain, not because she had closely
explored any of the facts(?) that were available at the time and
voted accordingly but because 'it's better with the devil you know'.
So clearly your terminal stupidity is genetic.
Post by T i m
I suggest many voted remain for the same reason, *not* because
it was considered to be the best thing ... but because it wasn't
proven that the alternative would be either *and* was unknown.
Sure, but the fact remains, more who bothered to vote voted to leave
than voted to remain, so you get to like that or lump it, remoaner.
Post by T i m
You obviously didn't consider any exit fees
Because there is no mention of any in Article 50 or in the Lisbon treaty.
Post by T i m
and I'm guessing also failed to consider the issues with the borders in NI
Nope, he has already said repeatedly that either a normal border
there or the existing open border continuing there will work fine.

He's right.
Post by T i m
that is currently causing a stumbling block with the Brexit negotiations
Because Barnier keeps trying to make it as hard as possible to leave.
Post by T i m
and testing the very status of the current
government at the same time (no majority).
Hardly the end of civilisation as we know it.
Nothing in politics ever works like that, fuckwit.
T i m
2017-12-05 17:39:41 UTC
On Wed, 6 Dec 2017 04:07:45 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<***@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip all unread>

Mate, I'm not sure who you are responding to but if it's for me, you
might want to save your fingers.

I do read some of what you say (sometimes) but rarely when you go off
on one of your typical rants where you seem keen to just contradict
everything everyone says about anything.

You are like a sniper using bollox for ammunition.

If it wasn't for the generally good spelling and use of case you could
easily be whisky-dave in that regard. ;-(

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Have you ever lived in the UK or what justification do you think
you have for regularly posting in a UK (d-i-y) newsgroup? It's not as
if Auz is in Europe as at least we could get some value from your
input?
T i m
2017-12-03 16:53:55 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 12:48:54 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
<***@invalid.invalid> wrote:

<snip>
Post by The Natural Philosopher
The true Right, of which brexit is an example, is about making balanced
decisions based on the evdidence.
And I'm sure they will, when they have some.

Cheers, T i m
Dave Plowman (News)
2017-12-04 00:09:12 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
The Left, which is largely remoaner,
Didn't take you long to re-write history. Or more likely invent it.
Post by The Natural Philosopher
is all about idealistic perceptions
and telling people what to think. Using morality as a stick to beat them
with
The true Right, of which brexit is an example, is about making balanced
decisions based on the evdidence.
UKIP make balanced decisions? It could make a start with finding a leader
again.
--
*My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. She stops to breathe.

dennis@home
2017-12-03 13:15:03 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by ***@home
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Does anyone give a shit about your opinion?
In a democracy people and can be interested in what they like unlike the
world of brexshiteers where you aren't allowed to think!
The worlds largest whoosh there, Brexit is precisely so we have democracy.
Your sort of democracy where the vote is based entirely on lies and you
want to deny democracy once the real facts start to emerge just in case
the vote changes.

That is not democracy and brexshiteers don't want democracy unless it
suits them.

You can stick your type of democracy where it should go rather than
forcing it on the population of the UK.
t***@gmail.com
2017-12-03 13:37:19 UTC
Post by ***@home
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by ***@home
In a democracy people and can be interested in what they like unlike the
world of brexshiteers where you aren't allowed to think!
The worlds largest whoosh there, Brexit is precisely so we have democracy.
Your sort of democracy
it won't be my sort of democracy. But democracy of some sort still beats the absence of it. It's quite something that anyone's clueless enough to think giving up democracy is a move forward.
Post by ***@home
where the vote is based entirely on lies
in every system votes are based on a mix of truth & lies. That's not even vaguely a reason to get rid of democracy!
Post by ***@home
and you
want to deny democracy once the real facts start to emerge just in case
the vote changes.
that makes no sense to me
Post by ***@home
That is not democracy and brexshiteers don't want democracy unless it
suits them.
whoosh!!
Post by ***@home
You can stick your type of democracy where it should go rather than
forcing it on the population of the UK.
Lol. I'm in no position to force my type of democracy on anyone. Nor have I tried to. Let us know if you get a clue.

At least you show you have complete contempt for democracy, a stunningly stupid position to take.

Let's be clear here:
Remainers want short term maximisation of profits
Brexiters want democracy

NT
The Natural Philosopher
2017-12-03 14:02:08 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Remainers want short term maximisation of profits
Brexiters want democracy
Rather:

Remainers want what they have been told is good for them

Brexiteers want what is actually good for them

Remainers have a stake in the Party/Big business/Public sector.

Brexiteers are individuals usually workinbg for smaller enterprises.

Remainers want someone to look after them

Brexiteers can look after themselves.

On notes that many emancipated slaves in the USA freed post the civil
war were not able to look after themselves and suffered a decline in
their standards of living.

Only a remoaner would use that as an argument to maintain slavery....
Post by t***@gmail.com
NT
--
Socialism is the philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the
gospel of envy.

Its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.

Winston Churchill
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-03 15:30:28 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
On notes that many emancipated slaves in the USA freed post the civil
war were not able to look after themselves and suffered a decline in
their standards of living.
Same thing happened in South Africa and Rhodesia when minority rule ended.
Graeme
2017-12-04 08:25:13 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Remainers want what they have been told is good for them
Brexiteers want what is actually good for them
Remainers have a stake in the Party/Big business/Public sector.
Brexiteers are individuals usually workinbg for smaller enterprises.
Remainers want someone to look after them
Brexiteers can look after themselves.
I rather like that.
Graeme
Huge
2017-12-04 09:19:48 UTC
Post by Graeme
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Remainers want what they have been told is good for them
Brexiteers want what is actually good for them
Remainers have a stake in the Party/Big business/Public sector.
Brexiteers are individuals usually workinbg for smaller enterprises.
Remainers want someone to look after them
Brexiteers can look after themselves.
I rather like that.
Why? It's utter shit.
--
Today is Pungenday, the 46th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3183
The Natural Philosopher
2017-12-04 10:55:31 UTC
Post by Huge
Post by Graeme
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Remainers want what they have been told is good for them
Brexiteers want what is actually good for them
Remainers have a stake in the Party/Big business/Public sector.
Brexiteers are individuals usually workinbg for smaller enterprises.
Remainers want someone to look after them
Brexiteers can look after themselves.
I rather like that.
Why? It's utter shit.
No, it isnt huge. You just dont want to accept the truth of it.

Because it inevitably makes you far less than you concieve yourself to be.
Richard
In my perception, an interesting concept.
Huge
2017-12-05 09:46:15 UTC
Post by Huge
Post by Graeme
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Remainers want what they have been told is good for them
Brexiteers want what is actually good for them
Remainers have a stake in the Party/Big business/Public sector.
Brexiteers are individuals usually workinbg for smaller enterprises.
Remainers want someone to look after them
Brexiteers can look after themselves.
I rather like that.
Why? It's utter shit.
No, it isnt huge. You just dont want to accept the truth of it.
Because it inevitably makes you far less than you concieve yourself to be.
That comment says far more about you than it does about me. What it
mostly says is that you should seek professional psychiatric help.
--
Today is Prickle-Prickle, the 47th day of The Aftermath in the YOLD 3183
dennis@home
2017-12-04 15:47:18 UTC
Post by Graeme
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Remainers want what they have been told is good for them
Brexiteers want what is actually good for them
Remainers have a stake in the Party/Big business/Public sector.
Brexiteers are individuals usually workinbg for smaller enterprises.
Remainers want someone to look after them
Brexiteers can look after themselves.
I rather like that.
So you like brexshit.
What else do you eat?
bm
Calm down dear.
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-03 15:23:18 UTC
Post by ***@home
That is not democracy and brexshiteers don't want democracy unless it
suits them.
Whereas Remoaners have no respect for democracy AT ALL.
T i m
2017-12-03 17:18:25 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 15:23:18 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by ***@home
That is not democracy and brexshiteers don't want democracy unless it
suits them.
Whereas Remoaners have no respect for democracy AT ALL.
The irony of course is that those unsure leaving won't simply be us
'going out of the frying pan and into the fire' ... would rather real
democracy is used before that leap, where a *good majority* [1], not a
percentage in single digits, actually represented the 'will of the
people', not just around half of those who voted and only 1/3 of the
electorate.

I've never said we shouldn't leave the EU, I've always said we should
only do so when we are clear 'beyond reasonable doubt' that doing so
*will* be 'a good thing' for most, not just a fanatical / radical
minority of racists on a crusade or the great unwashed tricked to vote
on false promises and hopes.

Cheers, T i m
stuart noble
I think you have to accept that, rightly or wrongly, Cameron gave the British people a free vote. Democracy in action. Get over it i.e. stick to our rigged electoral system. One man one vote is not for us mate!
T i m
2017-12-04 00:16:15 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 09:40:30 -0800 (PST), stuart noble
Post by stuart noble
Post by T i m
I've never said we shouldn't leave the EU, I've always said we should
only do so when we are clear 'beyond reasonable doubt' that doing so
*will* be 'a good thing' for most, not just a fanatical / radical
minority of racists on a crusade or the great unwashed tricked to vote
on false promises and hopes.
Cheers, T i m
I think you have to accept that, rightly or wrongly, Cameron gave the British people a free vote.
He did indeed. I wonder what proportion of the UP population actually
wanted or were ready for one though?
Post by stuart noble
Democracy in action.
Not necessarily. There are some people who don't believe 'a poll' is a
very clever way to decide such things.
Post by stuart noble
Get over it i.e. stick to our rigged electoral system.
*Luckily*, our democracy means that nothing is written in stone and
people can and do change their minds and direction.
Post by stuart noble
One man one vote is not for us mate!
I'm less interested in that than the dubious practices used to fool
the gullible.

Cheers, T i m
Rod Speed
2017-12-04 03:17:17 UTC
Post by stuart noble
Post by T i m
I've never said we shouldn't leave the EU, I've always said we should
only do so when we are clear 'beyond reasonable doubt' that doing so
*will* be 'a good thing' for most, not just a fanatical / radical
minority of racists on a crusade or the great unwashed tricked to vote
on false promises and hopes.
I think you have to accept that, rightly or wrongly,
Cameron gave the British people a free vote.
He did indeed. I wonder what proportion
of the UP population actually wanted
We'll never know. Same with May's recent general election.
Post by T i m
or were ready for one though?
That was always Mugabe's line.
Post by T i m
Post by stuart noble
Democracy in action.
Not necessarily. There are some people who don't believe
'a poll' is a very clever way to decide such things.
But plenty realise that general elections and referendums are.

Which might be why you lot got a vote on whether to join the EEC.
Post by T i m
Post by stuart noble
Get over it i.e. stick to our rigged electoral system.
*Luckily*, our democracy means that nothing is written in stone
and people can and do change their minds and direction.
Not possible with the EU, you're stuck with what unelected
and unsackable bureaucrats have decided is what will happen.

No thanks.
Post by T i m
Post by stuart noble
One man one vote is not for us mate!
I'm less interested in that than the
dubious practices used to fool the gullible.
That's the way politics works. Yes, its very
unsatisfactory, but all the alternatives are worse.
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-03 18:50:35 UTC
Post by T i m
I've never said we shouldn't leave the EU, I've always said we should
only do so when we are clear 'beyond reasonable doubt' that doing so
*will* be 'a good thing' for most, not just a fanatical / radical
minority of racists on a crusade or the great unwashed tricked to vote
on false promises and hopes.
Referring to voters as "the great unwashed" exemplifies everything that
is so typical of the "Liberal elite" (elite in their own minds only) and
the haughtily dismissive view they take of real people with real concerns
who constitute the backbone of this country.
T i m
2017-12-04 00:22:35 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 18:50:35 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by T i m
I've never said we shouldn't leave the EU, I've always said we should
only do so when we are clear 'beyond reasonable doubt' that doing so
*will* be 'a good thing' for most, not just a fanatical / radical
minority of racists on a crusade or the great unwashed tricked to vote
on false promises and hopes.
Referring to voters as "the great unwashed" exemplifies everything that
is so typical of the "Liberal elite" (elite in their own minds only) and
the haughtily dismissive view they take of real people with real concerns
who constitute the backbone of this country.
Bwhahaha. You aught to be a politician with that level of spin and BS!

Are you completely blinkered or isolated from the real world ... or do
you really / actually think that the 'great unwashed' had a real
handle on what was fact at the time, let along being able to
accurately predict the final outcome ... what their vote is actually
going to get them (and everyone)?

I'm yet to find a single person ITRW that would even put £1 on what
the final outcome will be, including most of the government it seems
(if you listen to their interviews) so I can only take your enthusiasm
as some form of mass hysteria or madness! ;-(

Q. How much (to the nearest £M) are we *actually / finally* going to
pay to the EU when we leave? You *must* know ...

Cheers, T i m
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-04 02:06:39 UTC
Q. How much (to the nearest £M) are we *actually / finally* going to pay
to the EU when we leave? You *must* know ...
Hopefully a big fat zero. Seriously.
T i m
2017-12-04 10:01:54 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 02:06:39 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Q. How much (to the nearest £M) are we *actually / finally* going to pay
to the EU when we leave? You *must* know ...
Hopefully a big fat zero. Seriously.
And what is (seriously) sad about that is you proved my point better
than I ever could by the use of the word 'hopefully'.

So there you are, Farriages right hand man and *even you* don't have
an f'ing clue about what your 'vote' is actually going to get you ...
and potentially cost us all.

It's actually frightening that people like you are allowed to vote
when you don't actually know what you are voting for!

I didn't vote either way (I spoiled my paper because there wasn't an
option I could actually support) because I *knew* it was impossible to
come up with a fully reasoned decision because there were no facts to
work from. There still aren't, as you have just proven.

All there is are people (often blinkered) understandings / opinions on
what they think (or have been tricked into thinking) are important and
often without then considering the bigger picture.

It isn't done and dusted, it isn't finished, we haven't left and
democracy is still alive and well. Let's see what happened if the
present the content of the 50+ reports the government have
commissioned and see if the UK electorate are still so willing to
(possibly) follow you over the cliff.

Cheers, T i m
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-04 23:37:46 UTC
Post by T i m
I didn't vote either way (I spoiled my paper because there wasn't an
option I could actually support) because I *knew* it was impossible to
come up with a fully reasoned decision because there were no facts to
work from.
There were *ample* facts available on the non-MSM websites for anyone who
put themselves out a little bit to search them out. And why shouldn't the
voters put themselves out a bit over such an important decision? Clearly
you didn't. You either didn't know where such information could be
obtained or you found it but you didn't understand it on account of your
limited intellectual abilities. Either way, you have still not disclosed
sufficient grounds for re-running the Referendum.
T i m
2017-12-05 10:09:11 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 23:37:46 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by T i m
I didn't vote either way (I spoiled my paper because there wasn't an
option I could actually support) because I *knew* it was impossible to
come up with a fully reasoned decision because there were no facts to
work from.
There were *ample* facts available on the non-MSM websites for anyone who
put themselves out a little bit to search them out.
Ok ...
Post by Cursitor Doom
And why shouldn't the
voters put themselves out a bit over such an important decision?
1) Because we in the UK are used to having it pretty easy so few are
actually bothered (look at the typical turnouts for any of the
elections).

2) Any that might have been canny enough to know they should try to
pick fact from fiction, may still not have been able to determine one
from the other.

3) Given we still don't know what the outcome of even the Brexit deal
will be, HTF can *anyone* be able to predict how we will fair in the
World arena again, post Brexit (assuming it actually happened that
is).
Post by Cursitor Doom
Clearly
you didn't.
See above.
Post by Cursitor Doom
You either didn't know where such information could be
obtained or you found it but you didn't understand it on account of your
limited intellectual abilities.
Unfortunately, you have revealed more about yourself (and your kind)
in that than you probably realise. I would ponder that most of the
fanatic Brexiteers (here and elsewhere) have a low EQ and therefore
are unable to consider that there may well be a valid position that
isn't the same as theirs.
Post by Cursitor Doom
Either way, you have still not disclosed
sufficient grounds for re-running the Referendum.
I haven't? What about the 50+ independent reports that the government
commissioned that are currently being withheld [1] from the very
people this whole fiasco is going to impact, the UK public?

What about we still don't know what the cost of leaving is going to
be, or how they are going to resolve the Customs border in NI?

How could *anyone* vote with even a small hope that what *they* voted
for would actually happen in the end?

The poll was only 'Shall we leave or not', not 'How important are the
following to you' ?

Do you consider this whole Brexit thing to be 'well planned'?

So, try this ... take of your 'I am a fanatic Brexiteer' hat off for
one second and try and see how it looks for those who don't have some
specific cause or crusade. The general UK electorate who aren't really
'into' politics and certainly not familiar with the facts surrounding
us all leaving the EU and *forever*.

Cheers, T i m

[1] Because if they did it would 'weaken our hand re negotiations with
the EU???'. How good a reading do you think they are if they would
weaken our hand?
Rod Speed
2017-12-05 17:16:54 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
And why shouldn't the
voters put themselves out a bit over such an important decision?
1) Because we in the UK are used to having it pretty easy so few are
actually bothered (look at the typical turnouts for any of the
elections).
2) Any that might have been canny enough to know they should try to
pick fact from fiction, may still not have been able to determine one
from the other.
3) Given we still don't know what the outcome of even the Brexit deal
will be, HTF can *anyone* be able to predict how we will fair in the
World arena again, post Brexit (assuming it actually happened that
is).
Post by Cursitor Doom
Clearly
you didn't.
See above.
Post by Cursitor Doom
Either way, you have still not disclosed
sufficient grounds for re-running the Referendum.
I haven't? What about the 50+ independent reports that the government
commissioned that are currently being withheld [1] from the very
people this whole fiasco is going to impact, the UK public?
Those are from the same fuckwits that proclaimed that Britain
would be better in the eurozone. And that the banks should
be completely deregulated. With a record like that...
Post by T i m
What about we still don't know what the cost of leaving is going to be,
You don't know what the cost of staying in the EU will be either.
Post by T i m
or how they are going to resolve the Customs border in NI?
There are two obvious approaches to that, a normal border
or continue with the current open border. Both will work fine.
Post by T i m
How could *anyone* vote with even a small hope that
what *they* voted for would actually happen in the end?
Just as true of remaining in the EU.
Post by T i m
The poll was only 'Shall we leave or not',
not 'How important are the following to you' ?
Because the later wouldn't produce anything useful, fuckwit.
Post by T i m
Do you consider this whole Brexit thing to be 'well planned'?
Nothing as radical as that can ever be. It wasn't even possible to
work out what the EEC would morph into over time initially either.

That's the way the real world works.
Post by T i m
So, try this ... take of your 'I am a fanatic Brexiteer' hat off for
one second and try and see how it looks for those who don't
have some specific cause or crusade. The general UK electorate
who aren't really 'into' politics and certainly not familiar with
the facts surrounding us all leaving the EU and *forever*.
They are free to not vote in the referendum when they don't
care about whether Britain remains in the EU or leaves.
That's the way politics works, fuckwit.
dennis@home
2017-12-04 15:53:22 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Q. How much (to the nearest £M) are we *actually / finally* going to pay
to the EU when we leave? You *must* know ...
Hopefully a big fat zero. Seriously.
Seriously you don't have a hope of that.

May knows we need to stay in the EU in everything other than the name so
we will pay through the nose for the brexshiteers mistakes.

I would estimate we will agree to about 35 billion with an on going fee
for free trade.

Thanks for burdening our future generations for nothing.

Just in case you need reminding the youngsters voted stay and its the
old fogies like you that won't live to see the disaster that voted leave.
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-04 23:44:07 UTC
Post by ***@home
Thanks for burdening our future generations for nothing.
Actually I voted Leave because I believed at the time (as I do now) that
our young people (including my own offspring and theirs in turn) will do
far better for themselves OUTSIDE this bloc. When one gets to a certain
age, one tends to put ones children's interests first. Normal people do,
anyway.
Post by ***@home
Just in case you need reminding the youngsters voted stay and its the
old fogies like you that won't live to see the disaster that voted leave.
The youngsters voted remoan *because* they're young! It takes the
maturity of years to be able to spot when you're being sold a crock of
shit and our young people still have a lot of learning and growing-up to
do before they're able to form competent judgements about the world
around them.
Unfortunately, there are others, like yourself, who no matter how old
they get, somehow never learn anything about how the world works. Sad in
a way.
T i m
2017-12-05 10:21:02 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 23:44:07 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by ***@home
Thanks for burdening our future generations for nothing.
Actually I voted Leave because I believed at the time (as I do now) that
our young people (including my own offspring and theirs in turn) will do
far better for themselves OUTSIDE this bloc. When one gets to a certain
age, one tends to put ones children's interests first. Normal people do,
anyway.
And there we go again with 'what you *believe*'. This isn't a 'belief
system' mate, this should be only down to facts. We are playing with
our and our children's futures here and not just for four years.
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by ***@home
Just in case you need reminding the youngsters voted stay and its the
old fogies like you that won't live to see the disaster that voted leave.
The youngsters voted remoan *because* they're young!
Pretty patronising.
Post by Cursitor Doom
It takes the
maturity of years to be able to spot when you're being sold a crock of
shit
And yet you still voted leave? Did the alternative crock you *believed
in* mention just how much we may or may not pay the EU when we leave
or how we would deal with the NI customs border?
Post by Cursitor Doom
and our young people still have a lot of learning and growing-up to
do before they're able to form competent judgements about the world
around them.
Maybe they were actually able to see it all from a more 'now' pov and
not be burdened with stuff that has happened years and years ago.
Maybe they are the ones more likely to be mobile themselves and
'enjoy' the freedom to move about the EU.
Post by Cursitor Doom
Unfortunately, there are others, like yourself, who no matter how old
they get, somehow never learn anything about how the world works.
Again with the blinkers and low EQ insular viewpoint.
Post by Cursitor Doom
Sad in
a way.
It is but for you (and possibly all of us, *if* the Brexit things
struggles though).

It's the (classic) arrogance of those typically who make fanatic
Brexiteers (as oppose to those who just voted leave because they felt
it was the best option and that had to tick one or the other) in that
even with a total lack of fact (and with obvious daily instances of
problems) that they are the only people who have it right?

Cheers, T i m
Rod Speed
2017-12-05 17:26:25 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by ***@home
Thanks for burdening our future generations for nothing.
Actually I voted Leave because I believed at the time (as I do now) that
our young people (including my own offspring and theirs in turn) will do
far better for themselves OUTSIDE this bloc. When one gets to a certain
age, one tends to put ones children's interests first. Normal people do,
anyway.
And there we go again with 'what you *believe*'. This isn't a 'belief
system' mate, this should be only down to facts. We are playing with
our and our children's futures here and not just for four years.
Just as true of remaining, remoaner.
Post by T i m
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by ***@home
Just in case you need reminding the youngsters voted stay and its the
old fogies like you that won't live to see the disaster that voted leave.
The youngsters voted remoan *because* they're young!
Pretty patronising.
Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh, remoaner.
Post by T i m
Post by Cursitor Doom
It takes the maturity of years to be able to
spot when you're being sold a crock of shit
And yet you still voted leave? Did the alternative crock you *believed in*
mention just how much we may or may not pay the EU when we leave
Nope, because Article 50 and the Lisbon treaty says nothing about any exit
fee.
Post by T i m
or how we would deal with the NI customs border?
The two alternatives are too obvious to need mentioning, remoaner.
Post by T i m
Post by Cursitor Doom
and our young people still have a lot of learning and growing-up to
do before they're able to form competent judgements about the world
around them.
Maybe they were actually able to see it all from a more 'now' pov and
not be burdened with stuff that has happened years and years ago.
Doesn't ever work like that, remoaner.
Post by T i m
Maybe they are the ones more likely to be mobile themselves
and 'enjoy' the freedom to move about the EU.
And are too short sighted and self centered
to even notice the downsides in Britain.
Post by T i m
Post by Cursitor Doom
Sad in a way.
It is but for you (and possibly all of us,
*if* the Brexit things struggles though).
Even sillier than you usually manage on the all of us, remoaner.
Corse there is nothing like that from you fuckwit remoaners, eh ?
T i m
2017-12-05 17:56:18 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by ***@home
Thanks for burdening our future generations for nothing.
Actually I voted Leave because I believed at the time (as I do now) that
our young people (including my own offspring and theirs in turn) will do
far better for themselves OUTSIDE this bloc. When one gets to a certain
age, one tends to put ones children's interests first. Normal people do,
anyway.
And there we go again with 'what you *believe*'. This isn't a 'belief
system' mate, this should be only down to facts. We are playing with
our and our children's futures here and not just for four years.
Just as true of remaining, remoaner.
<snip as this was as far as I got>

This is a classic example of you either not really understanding how
things work and why people need to take responsibility for their
*actions*, not their *inaction*.

The issue (re the poll) wasn't where the EU was going, the poll misled
people into thinking there were two choices when there was really only
one. If the vote went 'remain' then nothing would have changed.
Because it went 'leave' then there is change and so it is they who
need to justify their actions. 'Of course' staying in the EU may have
it's own issues in the future but this wasn't about the future *in*
the EU (for the vast majority in any case) but the future out of it.

However, you will never be able to see, let alone accept a different
viewpoint like that because you can't, it wouldn't go with your
confrontational 'style'.

There is only one person in your world and that is you ... and whilst
you carry on as you do, that's the way it will remain (which could
well be just as you like it of course). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Please don't expect a reply from me.

Rod Speed
2017-12-04 03:23:58 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by T i m
[...]
Just as true of any general election.
Post by T i m
I'm yet to find a single person ITRW that would even put £1 on what
the final outcome will be, including most of the government it seems
(if you listen to their interviews) so I can only take your enthusiasm
as some form of mass hysteria or madness! ;-(
Or a recognition that once there is a referendum,
there has to be a choice made to remain or leave.
Post by T i m
Q. How much (to the nearest £M) are we *actually / finally*
going to pay to the EU when we leave? You *must* know ...
Even sillier than you usually manage, and that's saying something.

No one even knows how likely it is that Davis agreeing to
pay anything like 50b will see May politically assassinated
and replaced by someone like Boris who will tell Barnier to
go and fuck himself and that there is no mention of any
exit fee in Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty.
Rod Speed
Why isnt that just as true of remaining ?
T i m
2017-12-04 00:26:44 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by ***@home
[...]
Because *remaining* didn't need any decision!

If you are walking home with your mates, something you have all done
many times before, NO ONE needs to make any decisions as to what route
you will all take as you have all done it many times before.

If a tiny minority of the group then decide you should *all* take a
different route, it's up to *them* to state why it's a 'good idea' to
even make such a change, not the people still following the same route
as usual.

Cheers, T i m
Rod Speed
2017-12-04 03:28:06 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by ***@home
[...]
It does if there is a referendum.

<an even sillier analogy than you usually manage flushed where it belongs>
dennis@home
2017-12-03 17:45:01 UTC
I have no respect for what *you* want as democracy.
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-03 19:38:51 UTC
Post by ***@home
I have no respect for what *you* want as democracy.
You have no respect for *anything* and that much is obvious to all.
T i m
2017-12-04 00:33:00 UTC
On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 19:38:51 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by ***@home
I have no respect for what *you* want as democracy.
You have no respect for *anything* and that much is obvious to all.
Why is it, when faces with logic and reason, you have nothing in
return?

I know the answer to that of course ... the only thing you have is
your own little crusade, your own hopes and dreams of what *you* think
will be good for *everyone*?

Or maybe you don't actually consider *everyone* ... as long as it's
better for you?

If this isn't the case, I'm sure it would be very easy for you to
explain to the group, in quantifiable detail, exactly why you are
right and potentially the other 2/3 of the electorate and most of the
government are wrong?

Remember, I have no dog in this fight ... I just know what we had and
know no less than you about what we will get in the future.

You have the floor ...

Cheers, T i m
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-04 02:10:15 UTC
Post by T i m
Remember, I have no dog in this fight ... I just know what we had and
know no less than you about what we will get in the future.
You have the floor ...
I'm still waiting for your mate, Dave, to tell us what it is about EU
membership that warrants us paying 10bn a year for the privilege. But
since he seems unaccountably silent on the matter, please feel free to
tell us yourself.
T i m
2017-12-04 10:11:01 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 02:10:15 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by T i m
Remember, I have no dog in this fight ... I just know what we had and
know no less than you about what we will get in the future.
You have the floor ...
I'm still waiting for your mate, Dave, to tell us what it is about EU
membership that warrants us paying 10bn a year for the privilege.
Why does Dave have to explain it to you ... anyone could (and it
worries me you were allowed to vote and that *I* can easily answer
you)! ;-(

1) We are part of a group and that group has those that are doing
better than others help those weaker countries get themselves going.

2) Some of what we pay in we get back ourselves.

But being as you are, the chances are you don't really have any idea
about the concept of 'us' (and who that represents) and are only
interested in 'yourself'. Had you been able to understand the concept
of 'us' and willing to include yourself in it you would see why the
poll was bogus, real democracy didn't happen and that forging ahead
without fully understanding the full consequences to be a very
dangerous thing.

I'm not expecting a full and reasoned reply to any of the above
because there isn't one (especially from you and your kind).

Cheers, T i m
Cursitor Doom
2017-12-04 23:49:49 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by T i m
[...]
Then you won't be the least bit surprised when I tell you that all the
time we have our own people forced to choose between heating and eating,
and our own ex-squaddies sleeping rough in all weathers with mental
health problems, and hospital corridors stacked out with patients pissing
themselves on trolleys, that given all that and much more, I feel we
should put our own house in order before handing a single penny piece to
any johnny foreigners. Esp. the likes of Junkner, who will spunk it all
on fancy expensive wines and meals for himself and his crooked, thieving
cronies.
Dave Plowman (News)
2017-12-05 09:50:41 UTC
Post by Cursitor Doom
Then you won't be the least bit surprised when I tell you that all the
time we have our own people forced to choose between heating and eating,
and our own ex-squaddies sleeping rough in all weathers with mental
health problems, and hospital corridors stacked out with patients
pissing themselves on trolleys, that given all that and much more, I
feel we should put our own house in order before handing a single penny
piece to any johnny foreigners.
Sadly, what we spend on overseas aid makes not a scrap of difference to
this problem. Although it may give some a nice warm feeling to think it
would. What you seem to be advocating is a form of socialism.

May, on her speech on re-election, made some very nice noises about
helping the underprivileged in the UK. But like much else appears to have
been just so much hot air. Tories are far more concerned with cutting the
benefit bill than making sure it goes to those most in need.
Post by Cursitor Doom
Esp. the likes of Junkner, who will
spunk it all on fancy expensive wines and meals for himself and his
crooked, thieving cronies.
You mean just like our very own H of C?
--
*Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

T i m
2017-12-05 10:28:25 UTC
On Mon, 4 Dec 2017 23:49:49 -0000 (UTC), Cursitor Doom
<***@notformail.com> wrote:

<snip>
Post by Cursitor Doom
Post by T i m
I'm not expecting a full and reasoned reply to any of the above because
there isn't one (especially from you and your kind).
Then you won't be the least bit surprised when I tell you that all the
time we have our own people forced to choose between heating and eating,
and our own ex-squaddies sleeping rough in all weathers with mental
health problems, and hospital corridors stacked out with patients pissing
themselves on trolleys, that given all that and much more, I feel we
should put our own house in order before handing a single penny piece to
any johnny foreigners.
And you think that (potentially) putting us in a financially difficult
position will make all of the above go away?

Ignoring us doing our duty re any exit fees, how much distraction and
extra effort (and therefore cost) do you think it's going to put us to
when de-EU'ing everything over the next 'n' years?
Post by Cursitor Doom
Esp. the likes of Junkner, who will spunk it all
on fancy expensive wines and meals for himself and his crooked, thieving
cronies.
But look at what you just wrote as an example of cost management. Do
you really think any of that bares any comparison whatsoever with the
numbers used in the bigger picture?

Like many fanatic Brexiteers you seem to be focused on the trivia but
completely missing the bigger picture.

How do you *know*, that us leaving the EU ... *will* mean we will be
better of outside the EU? If you know this to be true and can prove it
to be the case, please let us (and the government) know (and quickly,
before this costs us even more).

Cheers, T i m
bm
2017-12-03 13:39:30 UTC
Post by ***@home
Post by bm
Corbyn will be up there, boots blacked.
A laugh a minute.
Does anyone give a shit about your opinion?
I wouldn't think so.
Post by ***@home
In a democracy people and can be interested in what they like unlike the
world of brexshiteers where you aren't allowed to think!
Don't worry Den, it'll never happen.