More of Mikes kittens
ARW
2017-04-16 14:56:02 UTC

just generally looking cute

One of them is litter trained

And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden

Adam
T i m
2017-04-16 16:28:49 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW

<snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen>

Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)
ARW
2017-04-16 17:16:28 UTC
Post by T i m
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
<snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen>
Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)
Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?

Do you really need a OT in front of it?
Adam
The Natural Philosopher
2017-04-16 17:34:18 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by T i m
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
<snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen>
Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)
Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?
Do you really need a OT in front of it?
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
--
"When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."

Jonathan Swift.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 18:01:40 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Post by ARW
Post by T i m
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
<snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen>
Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)
Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?
Do you really need a OT in front of it?
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
Pssst! It needs a dadcat too.
--
At Sunday school the teacher asked little Johnny, "Do you know where little boys and girls go when they do bad things?"
"Sure," little Johnny replied. "They go out in the back of the church yard."
s***@gowanhill.com
2017-04-16 18:32:05 UTC
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
Pssst! It needs a dadcat too.
Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't have opposable thumbs.

Owain
The Natural Philosopher
2017-04-16 19:18:04 UTC
Post by s***@gowanhill.com
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
Pssst! It needs a dadcat too.
Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't have opposable thumbs.
Owain
Nah. its easy - as long as you can squeeze.
--
How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think.

Adolf Hitler
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 19:29:19 UTC
Post by s***@gowanhill.com
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
Pssst! It needs a dadcat too.
Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't have opposable thumbs.
Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.
If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.
The Peeler
2017-04-16 19:56:03 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:29:19 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by s***@gowanhill.com
Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't have opposable thumbs.
Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.
YOU can't make ANYONE pregnant, you filthy unwashed sociopathic welfare
whore!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about his driving habits (no.2):
"Now you see, the proper way to soak somebody is to aim for the puddle from
MID: <***@red.lan>
F Murtz
That is what people use to inseminate sperm
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-17 17:49:43 UTC
Post by s***@gowanhill.com
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
Pssst! It needs a dadcat too.
Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't
have opposable thumbs.
Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.
That is what people use to inseminate sperm
I'm sure they use a proper medical device.
If you lose your keys, attempt to drown yourself in a basin of water. Your life will flash before your eyes. Eventually you'll remember the part where you last had your keys.
Max Demian
2017-04-17 18:29:26 UTC
Post by s***@gowanhill.com
Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't
have opposable thumbs.
Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.
That is what people use to inseminate sperm
I'm sure they use a proper medical device.
Not if it's a DIY job.
Max Demian
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-17 18:31:04 UTC
Post by s***@gowanhill.com
Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't
have opposable thumbs.
Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.
That is what people use to inseminate sperm
I'm sure they use a proper medical device.
Not if it's a DIY job.
DIY jobs usually use a penis.
--
More and more cities are instituting a 10:30 PM curfew for everyone younger than 18.
Experts say keeping teens indoors at night is the only way to make the streets safe for adults.
ARW
2017-04-17 19:11:35 UTC
Post by s***@gowanhill.com
Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't
have opposable thumbs.
Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.
That is what people use to inseminate sperm
I'm sure they use a proper medical device.
Not if it's a DIY job.
DIY jobs usually use a penis.
Are you saying that women do not masturbate?
Adam
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-17 19:17:25 UTC
Post by s***@gowanhill.com
Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't
have opposable thumbs.
Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.
That is what people use to inseminate sperm
I'm sure they use a proper medical device.
Not if it's a DIY job.
DIY jobs usually use a penis.
Are you saying that women do not masturbate?
Not to get pregnant.
404 error - signature not found.
The Peeler
2017-04-17 20:34:14 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:17:25 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by ARW
Are you saying that women do not masturbate?
Not to get pregnant.
Simply blathering for blathering's sake again, eh Birdbrian? <BG>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"The NHS is a left wing stupidity and should be removed."
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-04-17 19:57:16 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 19:31:04 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by Max Demian
Not if it's a DIY job.
DIY jobs usually use a penis.
Is there really no limit to your insane blather, Birdbrain?
--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange
sociopathic world:
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
The Peeler
2017-04-17 19:57:12 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:49:43 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by F Murtz
That is what people use to inseminate sperm
I'm sure they use a proper medical device.
Everyone's sure you are a driveling idiot!
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"A woman should never be allowed to operate anything technical."
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-04-16 18:34:35 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:01:40 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
Pssst! It needs a dadcat too.
You need, above all, a BRAIN, Birdbrain!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about himself:
"My IQ is superiour to that of most people".
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
F Murtz
What, for toilet training?
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-17 17:50:10 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by T i m
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
<snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen>
Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)
Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?
Do you really need a OT in front of it?
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
Pssst! It needs a dadcat too.
What, for toilet training?
No, to make the mum cat fatter in the first place.
--
Mary had a little lamb,
unfortunately it's dead.
Between two bits of bread.
The Peeler
2017-04-17 19:58:06 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:50:10 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by F Murtz
What, for toilet training?
No, to make the mum cat fatter in the first place.
Blithering idiot!
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") deep thinking:
"Nothing beats a proper loo brush."
MID: <***@red.lan>
jim
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by T i m
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
<snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen>
Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)
Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?
Do you really need a OT in front of it?
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
Turkey flavour baster?
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
ARW
2017-04-17 08:29:12 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by T i m
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
<snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen>
Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)
Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?
Do you really need a OT in front of it?
Presumably mumcat did it herself.
She will be doing it all over again next month unless Mike takes it to
the vets.
Adam
Mike Tomlinson
2017-04-17 09:44:58 UTC
Post by ARW
She will be doing it all over again next month unless Mike takes it to
the vets.
That's what I'm scared of. As soon as they're all on solid foods and
pooing and peeing normally she's off for the chip'n'snip
--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Mike Tomlinson
2017-04-16 17:42:26 UTC
Post by ARW
Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?
It /is/ the clueless cunt D i m after all. Too stupid to be able to
install Linux and is so insecure in his sexuality he has to display his
macho credentials at every turn.

ps. I've got a couple of even cuter pics, will email.
--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
ARW
Adam
tim...
2017-04-17 12:16:28 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by Mike Tomlinson
Post by ARW
Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?
It /is/ the clueless cunt D i m after all. Too stupid to be able to
install Linux and is so insecure in his sexuality he has to display his
macho credentials at every turn.
ps. I've got a couple of even cuter pics, will email.
Sent them over
why have you not set up a facebook page yet?

tim
Mike Tomlinson
2017-04-17 17:33:51 UTC
Post by tim...
why have you not set up a facebook page yet?
Because it irritates people like you and D i m ? :)
--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
T i m
2017-04-16 17:43:16 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:16:28 +0100, ARW
Post by ARW
Post by T i m
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
<snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen>
Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)
Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?
Well, yes, but 'the point is that we normally request that anything
that is so completely and utterly off topic (amongst 'geezers'
especially) as pictures of f'in cats is marked as such. Not my rules
mate. People don't even post picture of their own human babies here
and I've not seen a picture of a puppy either.
Post by ARW
Do you really need a OT in front of it?
I don't no, because they aren't my rules but ... if I was to
accidentally click on one of the links thinking it was actually
something even vaguely d-i-y related (such things do happen) then
because I have a natural immunity to being 'brain mushed' because 1)
I'm 'a geezer' and 2) I've built up immunity by having a real
'companion animal' (in this case, dogs), I'm ok. Others may not be so
fortunate. ;-(

And it obviously does mush peoples brains ... after all, would you
expect a qualified electrician to put a bolster to a wall without
running stud / cable finder over it first?

I bet you would have done, before your brain became 'cat mushed'. ;-)

Cheers, T i m
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-04-16 17:57:07 UTC
Post by ARW
Do you really need a OT in front of it?
I don't no, because they aren't my rules but ... if I was to
accidentally click on one of the links thinking it was actually
something even vaguely d-i-y related (such things do happen) then
because I have a natural immunity to being 'brain mushed' because 1)
I'm 'a geezer' and 2) I've built up immunity by having a real
'companion animal' (in this case, dogs), I'm ok. Others may not be so
fortunate. ;-(
And it obviously does mush peoples brains ... after all, would you
expect a qualified electrician to put a bolster to a wall without
running stud / cable finder over it first?
I bet you would have done, before your brain became 'cat mushed'. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
I would expect a qualified electrician to run a detector over the wall
before bashing into it with a bolster.
But this is Wodsworth, hard man, council estate cat lover.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 18:04:14 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by T i m
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
<snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen>
Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)
Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?
Well, yes, but 'the point is that we normally request that anything
that is so completely and utterly off topic (amongst 'geezers'
especially) as pictures of f'in cats is marked as such. Not my rules
mate.
There are no rules in newsgroups.
Post by T i m
People don't even post picture of their own human babies here
and I've not seen a picture of a puppy either.
Irrelevant.
Post by T i m
Post by ARW
Do you really need a OT in front of it?
I don't no, because they aren't my rules but ... if I was to
accidentally click on one of the links thinking it was actually
something even vaguely d-i-y related (such things do happen) then
Then you'd be an idiot, it clearly says "KITTENS".
Post by T i m
because I have a natural immunity to being 'brain mushed' because 1)
I'm 'a geezer' and 2) I've built up immunity by having a real
'companion animal' (in this case, dogs), I'm ok. Others may not be so
fortunate. ;-(
Dogs are lazy, you have to do the walking for them.
Post by T i m
And it obviously does mush peoples brains ... after all, would you
expect a qualified electrician to put a bolster to a wall without
running stud / cable finder over it first?
Some people do. It depends how pessimistic you are.
Post by T i m
I bet you would have done, before your brain became 'cat mushed'. ;-)
Cats have nothing to do with someone's ability to do electrical work.
In 1999 the creators of KY Jelly created a new product. It was called "Y2K Jelly." It allowed you to get four digits in your date instead of two.
The Peeler
2017-04-16 18:36:59 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:04:14 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
There are no rules in newsgroups.
Righto, Birdbrain, the rules in ngs are really laid down by notorious pesky
trolls of your sort!
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"Do you play musical instruments like that? No. Why would I want several
MID: <***@red.lan>
F Murtz
Keep it up, we like pussies.
Richard
2017-04-16 18:06:47 UTC
Nothing for winkey-wankey Tim to worry about then.
Chris Bartram
We get it, you don't like cats.
T i m
2017-04-17 20:44:22 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 20:45:45 +0100, Chris Bartram
Post by Chris Bartram
Post by T i m
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW
<snip what I assume to be cat crap unread/seen>
Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)
Cheers, T i m
p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes'
and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)
We get it, you don't like cats.
'We' obviously don't as I have nothing against cats as an animal
species.

What I find strange is why what are supposed to be big d-i-y loving
blokes would act like 15 year old girls and feel the need to post
links to kitten pictures in a d-i-y group?

I would expect just the same response if I posed links to my own pet
animal young *here*.

The fact that I also find cats to be far from the 'companion animals'
they are supposed to be and have practical experience of them being
destructive to wildlife and a public nuisance for all sorts of reasons
means I can't see the point of them either.

Now, if you lived on a farm or the cat stayed indoors and didn't wreck
your furniture or scratch / bite visitors .. or actually provided any
other benefit to society ... then it could be a different matter.

I'm not questioning *your* choice of companion animal, I just wish you
would keep your animal to yourself (and not you personally of course).
In just the same way I'd expect you to comment on someone's dog
barking all night or crapping and damaging your property and the
'owner' not being held responsible.

Cheers, T i m
Mr Pounder Esquire

James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 17:22:10 UTC
Post by ARW
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG
just generally looking cute
One of them is litter trained
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG
And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG
Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for =
=A350 each. They can pay for their own food.

-- =

When they found out their wives were attending a sex-toy party,
the husbands refused to go and pick them up,
and instead left them to their own devices.
ARW
2017-04-16 17:54:33 UTC
Post by ARW
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG
just generally looking cute
One of them is litter trained
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG
And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG
Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.
You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?
Adam
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 18:05:08 UTC
uk>
Post by ARW
=A350 each. They can pay for their own food.
You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?
No, they pay, I shop.

I did once place a can of cat food where their food bowl goes. They got=
really confused. I added a can opener, but it didn't help.

-- =

You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.
Stuff you pay good money for later in life. -- Elmo Phillips
The Peeler
2017-04-16 18:38:58 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:05:08 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by ARW
You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?
No, they pay, I shop.
Just like with the dole and welfare office and you, eh, Birdbrain, you
disgusting scrounger?
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson") about his neighbours:
"I will not accept money from my neighbours for doing them a favour"
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
T i m
2017-04-16 18:05:38 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:54:33 +0100, ARW
<***@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>
Post by ARW
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.
You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?
He said 'cats' mate, not dogs. ;-)

"Trained cats ..." Bwhahahahaha!!!

Cheers, T i m
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 18:11:29 UTC
Post by T i m
Post by ARW
=A350 each. They can pay for their own food.
You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?
He said 'cats' mate, not dogs. ;-)
"Trained cats ..." Bwhahahahaha!!!
They're as easy to train as dogs actually.

-- =

I consider exercise vulgar, it makes people smell. -- Alec Yuill Thornto=
The Peeler
2017-04-16 18:40:52 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 19:11:29 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by T i m
He said 'cats' mate, not dogs. ;-)
"Trained cats ..." Bwhahahahaha!!!
They're as easy to train as dogs actually.
Which of course is refuted by the experiences of entire humanity, you
driveling dumbass!
--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) displaying his intellect:
"Someone as rich as you should know how to use an apostrophe correctly."
MID: <***@red.lan>
tim...
2017-04-16 19:01:16 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.
You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?
He said 'cats' mate, not dogs. ;-)
"Trained cats ..." Bwhahahahaha!!!
They're as easy to train as dogs actually.
to do tricks, perhaps

to come back when called, not so

tim
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 19:28:47 UTC
Post by T i m
Post by ARW
=A350 each. They can pay for their own food.
You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?
He said 'cats' mate, not dogs. ;-)
"Trained cats ..." Bwhahahahaha!!!
They're as easy to train as dogs actually.
to do tricks, perhaps
to come back when called, not so
Bollocks.

-- =

It is preferential to refrain from the utilization of sesquipedelian ver=
biage in the circumstance that your intellectualization can be expressed=
using comparatively simplistic lexicological entities.
The Peeler
2017-04-16 19:57:31 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:28:47 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by tim...
to do tricks, perhaps
to come back when called, not so
Bollocks.
YOUR statement, as always, IS bullocks!
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"If there as many molestations as the media makes us believe, are they not
MID: <***@red.lan>
Mike Tomlinson
2017-04-17 06:35:52 UTC
Post by tim...
to come back when called, not so
All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.
--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Bod
2017-04-17 07:44:58 UTC
Is that the deaf one?
The Natural Philosopher
2017-04-17 08:26:07 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Mike Tomlinson
Post by tim...
to come back when called, not so
All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.
Is that the deaf one?
No, that's the one that follows chairman Miaou

Mark Twain
Bod
2017-04-17 08:41:45 UTC
Post by Bod
http://vps.templar.co.uk/Cartoons%20and%20Politics/Fat%20Freddies%20Cat%20and%20Chairman%20MAO.png
Lol.
Tim Streater
2017-04-17 09:29:51 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Mike Tomlinson
Post by tim...
to come back when called, not so
All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.
Is that the deaf one?
No, that's the one that follows chairman Miaou
<http://vps.templar.co.uk/Cartoons%20and%20Politics/Fat%20Freddies%20Cat%20and%20Chairman%20MAO.png>
It was probably after that that Fat Freddy's Cat shat in his boots.
--
Lady Astor: "If you were my husband I'd give you poison." Churchill: "If
you were my wife, I'd drink it."
ARW
2017-04-17 08:34:58 UTC
Post by Mike Tomlinson
Post by tim...
to come back when called, not so
All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.
Now are they answering to names or are you just shouting "here kitties"?

Cat's do know their names.
Adam
Mike Tomlinson
2017-04-17 09:47:20 UTC
Post by ARW
Now are they answering to names or are you just shouting "here kitties"?
Both.
Post by ARW
Cat's do know their names.
I've named three. Reluctant to do them all as then you form an
attachment. Keeping one and the others have homes to go to when fully
weaned.

A prize* for guessing correctly which one gets to stay.

* this may be a lie.
--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Richard
Ah. Will the winner get to choose what the lie is?
Mike Tomlinson
2017-04-17 11:44:37 UTC
Post by Richard
Ah. Will the winner get to choose what the lie is?
:)
--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Rod Speed
2017-04-17 17:21:16 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by Mike Tomlinson
Post by tim...
to come back when called, not so
All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.
Now are they answering to names or are you just shouting "here kitties"?
Cat's do know their names.
Only rocket scientist cats do. They are just responding to the
sound of your voice and if you have more than one cat, you
wont be able to get them to respond to just their own name
unless they are rocket scientist cats.

Unlike dogs who mostly do recognise their own names.
Rod Speed
2017-04-17 17:15:27 UTC
Post by Mike Tomlinson
Post by tim...
to come back when called, not so
All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.
They don't even recognise their own name.

It's a real rocket scientist cat that can do that.

They actually come when you make
noises that indicate food is being served.
Bod
2017-04-17 17:40:31 UTC
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Mike Tomlinson
Post by tim...
to come back when called, not so
All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.
They don't even recognise their own name.
It's a real rocket scientist cat that can do that.
They actually come when you make noises that indicate food is being
served.
Can dogs walk a tightrope?

James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-17 17:48:45 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Mike Tomlinson
Post by tim...
to come back when called, not so
All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.
They don't even recognise their own name.
It's a real rocket scientist cat that can do that.
They actually come when you make noises that indicate food is being
served.
I have 5 cats. If I yell one of their names, that one and that one only will run out of the cat flap. Mind you, maybe it realises it's the one that was misbehaving.

As for food, I leave food out 24/7, they come to get it whenever they're hungry.
Post by Bod
Can dogs walk a tightrope?
http://youtu.be/HlKYtLlvRlU
They were holding them up!!
--
"Inflation is creeping up," a young man said to his friend,
"Yesterday I ordered a $25.00 steak in a restaurant and told them
to put it on my American Express card -- and it fit."
Bod
2017-04-17 17:59:52 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Mike Tomlinson
Post by tim...
to come back when called, not so
All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.
They don't even recognise their own name.
It's a real rocket scientist cat that can do that.
They actually come when you make noises that indicate food is being
served.
I have 5 cats. If I yell one of their names, that one and that one only
will run out of the cat flap. Mind you, maybe it realises it's the one
that was misbehaving.
As for food, I leave food out 24/7, they come to get it whenever they're hungry.
Post by Bod
Can dogs walk a tightrope?
http://youtu.be/HlKYtLlvRlU
They were holding them up!!
What about cats taking on crocodiles/ bears/ goats/ dogs/ cobras etc.
How many dogs would be brave enough to even try it.

James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-17 18:07:40 UTC
Post by Bod
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Bod
Can dogs walk a tightrope?
http://youtu.be/HlKYtLlvRlU
They were holding them up!!
What about cats taking on crocodiles/ bears/ goats/ dogs/ cobras etc.
How many dogs would be brave enough to even try it.
http://youtu.be/9B1DKszsMRk
These:

He was a very clumsy lover. So the girl had to put him in her place.
The Peeler
2017-04-17 19:58:24 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 19:07:40 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH yet more inane shit>

Hey, Birdbrain, how about some quoteworthy stuff again, instead of all this
inane shit you keep spouting? <BG>
--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "intelligence" at work:
"Most normal white folk don't have beards."
MID: <***@red.lan>
The Peeler
2017-04-17 19:58:11 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:48:45 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH the pathological BLATHER>
--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:
MID: <***@red.lan>
f***@gmail.com
2017-04-17 05:28:19 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.
You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?
He said 'cats' mate, not dogs. ;-)
"Trained cats ..." Bwhahahahaha!!!
They're as easy to train as dogs actually.
Then you wont have any difficulty posting video
of one of yours trained to round up sheep.
T i m
2017-04-17 09:31:27 UTC
Post by ARW
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.
You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?
He said 'cats' mate, not dogs. ;-)
"Trained cats ..." Bwhahahahaha!!!
They're as easy to train as dogs actually.
Then you wont have any difficulty posting video
of one of yours trained to round up sheep.
... Or sniff for drugs, explosives, cash, disease ... or search and
rescue in earthquake zones or mountains or become helper, hearing,
seeing, guide cats for the disabled or many many other things that
they use dogs and other animals for that they don't use cats for.

'It's like herding cats' is a good saying for a reason.

Cats may be good 'companion animals' (for some and for a sub level of
the use of the word 'companion') but they aren't 'Man's best friend'.
;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I bet the *only* people here who have any special interest in
seeing cat pictures (or talk) in a d-i-y newsgroup have cats
themselves. That suggests they are somehow 'different' (brain mushed?)
from those who don't but who may quite like to see a picture of a foal
or puppy but wouldn't be as soft as to post such here?
ARW
2017-04-17 10:30:11 UTC
Post by ARW
[...]
I have a video of me and young Staffie that I found roaming the streets
a few years ago (slack dog owners)

Adam
T i m
2017-04-17 11:25:58 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:30:11 +0100, ARW
<***@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>
Post by ARW
Post by T i m
p.s. I bet the *only* people here who have any special interest in
seeing cat pictures (or talk) in a d-i-y newsgroup have cats
themselves. That suggests they are somehow 'different' (brain mushed?)
from those who don't but who may quite like to see a picture of a foal
or puppy but wouldn't be as soft as to post such here?
I have a video of me and young Staffie that I found roaming the streets
a few years ago (slack dog owners)
Did you contact the Police / see if you could locate the owner?
Post by ARW
http://youtu.be/Q4_iEQDiups
And (OOI) have you posted that to a d-i-y group previously and
*before* you became (cat) brain-mushed. ? ;-)

Cheers, T i m
ARW
2017-04-17 13:05:21 UTC
Post by ARW
http://youtu.be/Q4_iEQDiups
And (OOI) have you posted that to a d-i-y group previously and
*before* you became (cat) brain-mushed. ? ;-)
Contact the police? FFS I live in South Yorkshire. SY Police are the
last bunch of cunts I would ever speak to. I would not trust them to
organise a piss up in a brewery, coordinate a crowd at a football match
or behave in a legally responsible way during a miners strike at Orgreave.

They only caught the Yorkshire Ripper by pure luck.

The dog was found late at night. It was taken to the vets the next
morning and it was microchipped. It was returned to it's slack owners
later that day.

And yes I have posted that link before to this newsgroup, and yes I
already had a cat when I found the dog roaming the streets.
Adam
T i m
2017-04-17 15:23:38 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:05:21 +0100, ARW
<***@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

<snip>
Post by ARW
The dog was found late at night. It was taken to the vets the next
morning and it was microchipped.
That was something at least.
Post by ARW
It was returned to it's slack owners
later that day.
Ok.

OOI, I was talking to the local Council 'Dog catcher' the other day re
the law and owners not microchipping their dogs as I believe it is now
a legal requirement (£500 fine for not doing since April 2016 I
believe).

Apparently, if an owner comes to collect their dog they just charge
them the relevant collection / overnight fees and send them on their
way (even though 'local authorities' are supposed to 'police' the
microchipping thing)?
Post by ARW
And yes I have posted that link before to this newsgroup, and yes I
already had a cat when I found the dog roaming the streets.
Makes sense then. ;-)

Cheers, T i m
t***@gmail.com
2017-04-17 16:46:02 UTC
Post by T i m
Makes sense then. ;-)
cat people do.
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-04-17 17:06:07 UTC
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by T i m
Makes sense then. ;-)
cat people do.
Good grief!
PHucker aka JWS etc is a cat person.
Are you actually saying that he makes sense?
Richard
2017-04-17 17:18:22 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by T i m
Makes sense then. ;-)
cat people do.
Good grief!
PHucker aka JWS etc is a cat person.
Are you actually saying that he makes sense?
Perhaps. He seems to have sprayed you, made you his and uses you as a
scratching post.
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-04-17 17:31:00 UTC
Post by Richard
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by T i m
Makes sense then. ;-)
cat people do.
Good grief!
PHucker aka JWS etc is a cat person.
Are you actually saying that he makes sense?
Perhaps. He seems to have sprayed you, made you his and uses you as a
scratching post.
Would you like to try and answer my question properly?
I do understand that my question was a bit difficult.
Richard
2017-04-17 17:58:52 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by Richard
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
Post by t***@gmail.com
Post by T i m
Makes sense then. ;-)
cat people do.
Good grief!
PHucker aka JWS etc is a cat person.
Are you actually saying that he makes sense?
Perhaps. He seems to have sprayed you, made you his and uses you as a
scratching post.
Would you like to try and answer my question properly?
I'll give it a shot.
Yes.
Or yes, fuckwit. Pick which you prefer.
Post by Mr Pounder Esquire
I do understand that my question was a bit difficult.
Not for me. If you found it difficult, crush the quizzer's testicles with a
hammer.
Mr Pounder Esquire
Well done. Just the answer I expected.
Richard
YVW.
Mr Pounder Esquire
I understand.
Mike Tomlinson
2017-04-17 11:44:03 UTC
Post by T i m
somehow 'different'
God, you're pathetic. Bet you're the life and soul of the party,
regaling all and sundry with your chest wig and gold medallion and the
story of the one time you managed to successfully install Windows 95
without needing someone to wipe your arse for you.

Hint: People are different. That's what makes them interesting,
something you appear to have difficulty comprehending. Twat.
--
(\_/)
(")_(") the one I never tried before." - Mae West
Rod Speed
2017-04-17 17:54:56 UTC
Post by ARW
[...]
You've just lost that bet. You can pay to my paypal.
Post by T i m
That suggests they are somehow 'different'
Yes. But that's just as true of almost anything that interests anyone.
Nightjar
2017-04-17 18:08:09 UTC
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1345070/Lion-tiger-cubs-herd-sheep-Ranch-Hotel-Limpopo-Province-South-Africa.html

Colin Bignell
The Peeler
2017-04-16 18:15:20 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 18:22:10 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by ARW
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG
And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG
Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.
Easy and convenient way for you to top up on your social welfare "income",
eh, you filthy sociopath?
MID: <***@red.lan>
tim...
2017-04-16 19:03:28 UTC
Post by ARW
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG
just generally looking cute
One of them is litter trained
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG
And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG
Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.
OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?

I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away

tim
T i m
2017-04-16 19:20:26 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:03:28 +0100, "tim..." <***@yahoo.com>
wrote:

<snip>
Post by tim...
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for
£50 each. They can pay for their own food.
OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?
Only to someone who has already had their brain 'cat mushed'. ;-)
Post by tim...
I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away
Exactly. Pets shops generally won't take em and that why they are
often in the news being found in bins and suitcases (or worse) etc.

Cheers, T i m
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 19:31:03 UTC
Post by T i m
<snip>
Post by T i m
Post by tim...
=A350 each. They can pay for their own food.
OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?
Only to someone who has already had their brain 'cat mushed'. ;-)
The brain is irrelevant to the number of people wanting to pay =A350.
Post by T i m
Post by tim...
I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away
Exactly. Pets shops generally won't take em
Why would you sell a pet to a petshop?
Post by T i m
and that why they are
often in the news being found in bins and suitcases (or worse) etc.
Then those people have never heard of Gumtree.

-- =

Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.
The Peeler
2017-04-16 19:59:16 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:31:03 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by T i m
Only to someone who has already had their brain 'cat mushed'. ;-)
The brain is irrelevant to the number of people wanting to pay £50.
No doubt that YOUR "brain" is irrelevant, Birdbrain!
--
More details from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic
"mind":
(Courtesy of Mr Pounder)
tim...
2017-04-17 12:15:28 UTC
Post by T i m
<snip>
Post by T i m
Post by tim...
I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away
Exactly. Pets shops generally won't take em
Why would you sell a pet to a petshop?
when recently purchased Hammy had a clutch of babies in her cage two weeks
later we took them back to shop where Hammy had been bought and received
more for them than Hammy had cost.

(FTAOD, when I say we, I actually mean my parents)

tim
ARW
2017-04-17 13:43:05 UTC
Post by tim...
Post by T i m
<snip>
Post by T i m
Post by tim...
I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away
Exactly. Pets shops generally won't take em
Why would you sell a pet to a petshop?
when recently purchased Hammy had a clutch of babies in her cage two
weeks later we took them back to shop where Hammy had been bought and
received more for them than Hammy had cost.
(FTAOD, when I say we, I actually mean my parents)
A family of hamsters with more inbreeding than the Royal Family, Irish
folk that live in caravans and fanny licker pedigree dogs.
Adam
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-16 19:30:13 UTC
uk>
Post by tim...
=A350 each. They can pay for their own food.
OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?
Easily. I get responses to the advert within the hour.
Post by tim...
I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away
The local cat protection league never has any left. The demand outweigh=
s the supply.

-- =

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.
The Peeler
2017-04-16 20:00:34 UTC
On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:30:13 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
Post by tim...
OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?
Easily. I get responses to the advert within the hour.
ONLY in your sociopathic "mind", Birdbrain!
Post by tim...
I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away
The local cat protection league never has any left. The demand outweighs the supply.
AGAIN: ONLY in your sociopathic, endlessly driveling "mind"!
MID: <***@red.lan>
Rod Speed
These are ones you can train as easily as a dog, stupid.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-17 17:51:23 UTC
.uk>
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Rod Speed
Post by tim...
=A350 each. They can pay for their own food.
OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?
I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away
These are ones you can train as easily as a dog, stupid.
Nothing special about them, just bog standard cute kittens. There's a s=
hortage of cats, despite what rescue centres tell us. I bought my first=
cat from a rescue centre, the first two centres had run out, and the th=
ird only had one left. Shortage my arse.

-- =

Between two bits of bread.
The Peeler
2017-04-17 19:58:28 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:51:23 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH yet more BULLSHIT>
--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "wisdom":
"No ginger is ever sexy. They are faulty people, like albinos. Put them
MID: <***@red.lan>
f***@gmail.com
2017-04-17 05:15:36 UTC
Post by ARW
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG
just generally looking cute
One of them is litter trained
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG
And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG
Coincidence. I've just had 5.
Didn't realise you were pregnant, thought that was the grog gut.
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Keeping one, the other four selling for £50 each.
In your fucking dreams, boy.
Let them eat the galahs.
James Wilkinson Sword
2017-04-17 17:52:24 UTC
uk>
Post by ARW
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG
just generally looking cute
One of them is litter trained
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG
And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG
Coincidence. I've just had 5.
Didn't realise you were pregnant, thought that was the grog gut.
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
Keeping one, the other four selling for =C2=A350 each.
In your fucking dreams, boy.
Sold them for that before.
Post by f***@gmail.com
Post by James Wilkinson Sword
They can pay for their own food.
Let them eat the galahs.
More likely the other way round. The (African Greys) scare the cats. A=
nd one of them is carnivorous, it eats cat food.

-- =

A Catholic boy in confession says, =E2=80=9CBless me Father, I have sinn=
ed, I masturbated while thinking about my sister.=E2=80=9D
=E2=80=9CThat's a disgrace,=E2=80=9D said the priest, =E2=80=9Cespeciall=
y when you have two gorgeous younger brothers.=E2=80=9D
The Peeler
2017-04-17 19:58:32 UTC
On Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:52:24 +0100, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

<FLUSH yet more psychotic BULLSHIT>
MID: <***@red.lan>
Mr Pounder Esquire
2017-04-16 17:38:08 UTC
Post by ARW
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG
just generally looking cute
One of them is litter trained
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG
And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden
I'll just poison the fucking thing.
ARW
2017-04-17 02:21:15 UTC
Post by ARW
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG
We all have our hobbies.

And yours is looking after a fanny licker and plastic butterflies.
Adam
s***@gowanhill.com
2017-04-16 18:37:20 UTC
Post by ARW
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_6427.JPG
just generally looking cute
Yup, Ginger still looks a bit pyscho.
Post by ARW
One of them is litter trained
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8884.JPG
Slightly too much information, thank you.
Post by ARW
And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/File:IMG_8864.JPG
He'll be reading and writing next :-)

Owain