TOT should I vote for him?
Add Reply
alan_m
2024-07-03 09:27:15 UTC
I know sometimes when a write on this group my English is not too good -
mainly because I don't bother checking before I press the send button but...

Today I received a campaigning leaflet through the letter box for an
independent candidate in the local council elections. It's a A5 sheet
with 65 lines of text with a logo and photo taking up a quarter of one
side. NOT ONE of the many points he writes makes any sense.

Some examples of some of the shorter points - the punctuation and random
capital letters are as in the leaflet

"Did all aspects of Covid 19 in advance and told Judge Murfitt as well
as Southend will be only UK on strike have to provide emergency PPE in
minutes"

"Sex attacks in public in hospitals as for almost a century no married
women head of Nursing so OK attack site"

"Saved my wife from flawed research Retard drug but not in Politics and
NICE research blinkered so caused deaths"

"Electric Aircraft are here light ones fuel cost 5 pounds an hour"

" World Trade Centre with foot and hand hold rope escape method no staff
there and US President turned up days late. Did save on US staff member
from Katrina Hurricane defence problem not the city as left then. Did do
all Google car mistakes before they even got listed on NYSE. Did over
100 company improvements in UK."

His past employment

"I used to work in Met Police Civil Staff in Intelligence and protection
areas. Later as Buyer in Merchant Bank, design systems and best deal in
UK. Following that training for Criminal Psychologist. I actually do
things."

He seems to have a problem with the Police not accepting his view on "a"
serious crime, that 43% of MPs have criminal convictions (but many not
convicted) and Kier Stammer approves of drug parties and that's why you
shouldn't vote for the labour candidate. He has a high opinion of the
other rival candidates, NOT :)

The leaflet is published by himself on behalf of himself.
Tim Streater
2024-07-03 10:48:57 UTC
Post by alan_m
I know sometimes when a write on this group my English is not too good -
mainly because I don't bother checking before I press the send button but...
Today I received a campaigning leaflet through the letter box for an
independent candidate in the local council elections.
Why are you receiving this now? The local council elections were on 2nd May
this year. Or is it a by-election?
Post by alan_m
[...]
I wouldn't vote for someone who can't express themself coherently.
Post by alan_m
The leaflet is published by himself on behalf of himself.
The legally required imprint, I should imagine.
There is nothing a fleet of dispatchable nuclear power plants cannot do that cannot be done worse and more expensively and with higher carbon emissions and more adverse environmental impact by adding intermittent renewable energy.
alan_m
2024-07-03 11:37:18 UTC
Post by Tim Streater
Why are you receiving this now? The local council elections were on 2nd May
this year. Or is it a by-election?
I believe it's only for 1 vacant seat on the council and the vote is the
same day as the parliamentary elections. I have had two postal voting
packs.
Rod Speed
2024-07-04 00:01:41 UTC
Post by alan_m
I know sometimes when a write on this group my English is not too good -
mainly because I don't bother checking before I press the send button but...
And there you go proving that in the first sentence.
Post by alan_m
Today I received a campaigning leaflet through the letter box for an
independent candidate in the local council elections. It's a A5 sheet
with 65 lines of text with a logo and photo taking up a quarter of one
side. NOT ONE of the many points he writes makes any sense.
So why are you asking whether you should vote for that useless fwit ?
Graham.
2024-07-10 14:51:19 UTC
https://x.com/psychojography/status/1808445013489058300/photo/1

Robert David John Francis amassed 98 votes, which put him in 10th
position out of ten candidates.
https://whocanivotefor.co.uk/person/117690/robert-david-john-francis
--
Graham.