black gas fitters
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2022-01-09 18:46:46 UTC
Anybody seen the British gas advert where a rastafarian gas fitter is
showing a wummin how her new boiler works....is this true to life....or
the usual woke bullshit adverts we are suffering these days ? ....
The roads must roll ...
Pamela
2022-01-09 19:04:36 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Anybody seen the British gas advert where a rastafarian gas fitter
is showing a wummin how her new boiler works....is this true to
life....or the usual woke bullshit adverts we are suffering these
days ? ....
A few months ago I posted about something similar to do with the failure
rate of black students on an electricians course.

See it here: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164175496200
Murmansk
2022-01-09 19:14:43 UTC
It's clever how you manage to combine racism AND sexism in so few words!
williamwright
2022-01-10 03:27:08 UTC
Post by Murmansk
It's clever how you manage to combine racism AND sexism in so few words!
Is reporting a true fact racism then?

Bill
Mike Halmarack
2022-01-10 10:32:28 UTC
On Mon, 10 Jan 2022 03:27:08 +0000, williamwright
Post by williamwright
Post by Murmansk
It's clever how you manage to combine racism AND sexism in so few words!
Is reporting a true fact racism then?
Bill
No more than calling Tweedle Dum would be.
Mike
Dave Plowman (News)
2022-01-10 14:40:46 UTC
Post by williamwright
Post by Murmansk
It's clever how you manage to combine racism AND sexism in so few words!
Is reporting a true fact racism then?
Why would anyone mention such a thing on here if not racist?
--
*Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.

Dave Plowman ***@davenoise.co.uk London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
williamwright
2022-01-10 19:34:21 UTC
Post by Dave Plowman (News)
Post by williamwright
Post by Murmansk
It's clever how you manage to combine racism AND sexism in so few words!
Is reporting a true fact racism then?
Why would anyone mention such a thing on here if not racist?
It isn't about race at all. It's about the media trying to brainwash us.

Bill
Pamela
2022-01-10 16:53:45 UTC
Post by williamwright
Post by Murmansk
It's clever how you manage to combine racism AND sexism in so few words!
Is reporting a true fact racism then?
Bill
Racial agitators see racism everywhere.

Rather than understand why black students regularly score badly on
academic tests and how they can do better, racial agitators prefer to
cast insults for noticing this difference.
ARW
2022-01-10 17:40:48 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by williamwright
Post by Murmansk
It's clever how you manage to combine racism AND sexism in so few words!
Is reporting a true fact racism then?
Bill
Racial agitators see racism everywhere.
Rather than understand why black students regularly score badly on
academic tests and how they can do better, racial agitators prefer to
cast insults for noticing this difference.
So we have had 2 black apprentices.

The reason one did so badly at college was simple. He was as thick as
fuck. Never passed his Maths or English GCSE or whatever shite they sit
these days.

The other one was fine. Passed with flying colours.

Now I find it amusing when a customer tells me about which
apprentice/electrician did the first fix, they have forgotten his name
and try to describe him without using the word black. But they would
have no problem using the words bald, old or overweight if if it was one
of the experienced electricians that had done the work.
williamwright
2022-01-10 19:37:01 UTC
Post by ARW
Now I find it amusing when a customer tells me about which
apprentice/electrician did the first fix, they have forgotten his name
and try to describe him without using the word black. But they would
have no problem using the words bald, old or overweight if if it was one
of the experienced electricians that had done the work.
If you'd done the work I wonder what words they would use to describe
you? All I know is that words that have been used to describe me have
not been flattering.

Bill
Robin
2022-01-10 20:33:20 UTC
Post by williamwright
Post by ARW
Now I find it amusing when a customer tells me about which
apprentice/electrician did the first fix, they have forgotten his name
and try to describe him without using the word black. But they would
have no problem using the words bald, old or overweight if if it was
one of the experienced electricians that had done the work.
If you'd done the work I wonder what words they would use to describe
you? All I know is that words that have been used to describe me have
not been flattering.
you could argue that "words fail me" is not unflattering :)
--
Robin
ARW
2022-01-11 18:41:38 UTC
Post by williamwright
Post by ARW
Now I find it amusing when a customer tells me about which
apprentice/electrician did the first fix, they have forgotten his name
and try to describe him without using the word black. But they would
have no problem using the words bald, old or overweight if if it was
one of the experienced electricians that had done the work.
If you'd done the work I wonder what words they would use to describe
you? All I know is that words that have been used to describe me have
not been flattering.
Now we do some work for a couple of annoying lesbians in North Yorkshire.

All anyone has to say is "the lesbians" and everyone at work knows which
couple it it is. Just that particular couple - none of the others we
have ever worked for.

Now some work was booked in and they phoned up to say "Do not send Adam".

The 3rd year apprentice who was sent in my place was in awe and asked
what I had done to earn such a privilege.

Easy. I just let the annoying eavesdropping couple overhear my private
phone call in which I referred to them as "fucking annoying ugly lezzas"

Adam
The Natural Philosopher
2022-01-11 18:47:29 UTC
I just let the annoying eavesdropping couple overhear my private phone
call in which I referred to them as "fucking annoying ugly lezzas"
That usually does it
or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2022-01-12 08:08:20 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
I just let the annoying eavesdropping couple overhear my private phone
call in which I referred to them as "fucking annoying ugly lezzas"
That usually does it
very accurate though ....
The roads must roll ...
Jim GM4DHJ ...
The roads must roll ...
Jim GM4DHJ ...
The roads must roll ...
GB
2022-01-10 16:54:19 UTC
Post by williamwright
Post by Murmansk
It's clever how you manage to combine racism AND sexism in so few words!
Is reporting a true fact racism then?
"... the usual woke bullshit adverts we are suffering these days ..."

So, just how severe is all this suffering? Perhaps, it's worse for racists?
Bill
JNugent
2022-01-10 17:51:56 UTC
Post by GB
Post by williamwright
Post by Murmansk
It's clever how you manage to combine racism AND sexism in so few words!
Is reporting a true fact racism then?
"... the usual woke bullshit adverts we are suffering these days ..."
So, just how severe is all this suffering? Perhaps, it's worse for racists?
The word "suffer" has more than one meaning.

One of them is that word is a synonym for "tolerate".
Brian Gaff (Sofa)
2022-01-10 16:20:46 UTC
I was just going to ask what black gas was.

There is a very helpful black bald Virgin engineer around here who seems
pretty competent, so why not gas.

Don't really get the question.
Brian
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
***@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
GB
Jim doesn't have enough to do.
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2022-01-10 17:35:57 UTC
Post by GB
Post by Brian Gaff (Sofa)
I was just going to ask what black gas was.
There is a very helpful black bald Virgin engineer around here who seems
pretty competent, so why not gas.
  Don't really get the question.
  Brian
Jim doesn't have enough to do.
that will be it ....tee hee
The roads must roll ...
Jim GM4DHJ ...
2022-01-10 17:35:05 UTC
Post by Brian Gaff (Sofa)
I was just going to ask what black gas was.
There is a very helpful black bald Virgin engineer around here who seems
pretty competent, so why not gas.
Don't really get the question.
Brian
don't know but there are metal filings found in the Scottish west coast
gas supply but none are found in the east coast supply..
The roads must roll ...
charles
2022-01-10 18:07:02 UTC
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Gaff (Sofa)
I was just going to ask what black gas was.
There is a very helpful black bald Virgin engineer around here who seems
pretty competent, so why not gas.
Don't really get the question.
Brian
don't know but there are metal filings found in the Scottish west coast
gas supply but none are found in the east coast supply..
perhaps the east coast has gone over to plsstic distribution pipes
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Andrew
2022-01-10 20:26:03 UTC
Post by charles
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Gaff (Sofa)
I was just going to ask what black gas was.
There is a very helpful black bald Virgin engineer around here who seems
pretty competent, so why not gas.
Don't really get the question.
Brian
don't know but there are metal filings found in the Scottish west coast
gas supply but none are found in the east coast supply..
perhaps the east coast has gone over to plsstic distribution pipes
Or their metal filings have turned to rust which I believe used
to be a problem with the old gas pipes used for gas lighting ?.

Andrew
John J
I once found a gas valve inlet gauze choked with white powder (salt?) In an industrial boiler house in Bridlington. It was north sea gas so do you reckon it was salt?
Rod Speed
That’s coastist you unspeakable buggers.
Peeler
2022-01-10 18:47:53 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 05:11:07 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"That’s because so much piss and shite emanates from your gob that there is
and the end of prick is only clear because you are such a Wanker."
Post by Rod Speed
Post by Jim GM4DHJ ...
Post by Brian Gaff (Sofa)
I was just going to ask what black gas was.
There is a very helpful black bald Virgin engineer around here who seems
pretty competent, so why not gas.
  Don't really get the question.
  Brian
don't know but there are metal filings found in the Scottish west
coast gas supply but none are found in the east coast supply..
That’s coastist you unspeakable buggers.
east coast are a bunch of wankers
The roads must roll ...
Rod Speed
2022-01-10 17:59:39 UTC
Post by Brian Gaff (Sofa)
I was just going to ask what black gas was.
That the non green gas, stupid.
Post by Brian Gaff (Sofa)
There is a very helpful black bald Virgin engineer around
here who seems pretty competent, so why not gas.
Don't really get the question.
He is asking if in real life there are actually any rastafarian
gas fitters or whether the ad is just more silly woke bullshit.

We have one of our ads with another black with a weird non
rastafarian haircut, massive great blob of hair on the top of
his head, no loose bits of hair at all. Just more woke bullshit.
Peeler
2022-01-10 18:48:20 UTC
On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 04:59:39 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

"Who or What is Rod Speed?
man" on the InterNet."
https://www.pcreview.co.uk/threads/rod-speed-faq.2973853/
Andrew
2022-01-10 20:24:31 UTC
Didn't there used to be black iron gas pipe ?. Maybe that was
for black gas.

In future we are going to have green gas and blue gas.

David Attenborough is presenting the Green Planet on BBC1
this week and the next 4. We have had Blue Planet, so that
leaves Red Planet which I presume will have to be filmed
on Mars :-)

Andrew
Brian
charles
2022-01-10 21:52:08 UTC
Post by Andrew
Didn't there used to be black iron gas pipe ?. Maybe that was
for black gas.
In future we are going to have green gas and blue gas.
David Attenborough is presenting the Green Planet on BBC1
this week and the next 4. We have had Blue Planet, so that
leaves Red Planet which I presume will have to be filmed
on Mars :-)
Andrew
ow about the complmentary colours too? Yellow, Magenta & Cyan
--
from KT24 in Surrey, England
Andrew
2022-01-11 18:54:25 UTC
Post by charles
Post by Andrew
Didn't there used to be black iron gas pipe ?. Maybe that was
for black gas.
In future we are going to have green gas and blue gas.
David Attenborough is presenting the Green Planet on BBC1
this week and the next 4. We have had Blue Planet, so that
leaves Red Planet which I presume will have to be filmed
on Mars :-)
Andrew
ow about the complmentary colours too? Yellow, Magenta & Cyan
That would have to be filmed in somewhere like Brighton I think