Woodburner
Add Reply
Twisty
2021-01-13 13:31:06 UTC
I have a wood burning stove fitted with board behind and sides. Is it possible to tile it myself in situ, and what gap must there be from the back and sides of fire, as my opening is quite small
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/woodburner-3087561-.htm
newshound
2021-01-13 16:50:49 UTC
Post by Twisty
I have a wood burning stove fitted with board behind and sides. Is it
possible to tile it myself in situ, and what gap must there be from the
back and sides of fire, as my opening is quite small.
What sort of board?

I'd have said that if there is enough room to apply tile adhesive and
fit tiles then there is no issue.
Twisty
2021-01-13 19:15:02 UTC
I’m not sure what it’s called,but it’s proper fireproof type. Would you just use ordinary tile adhesive
--
For full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy/woodburner-3087561-.htm