OT: Oh dear, how sad, never mind part III
The Natural Philosopher
2017-01-06 07:13:21 UTC
http://www.survivalinternational.org/news/11538

WWF guilty of human rights abuse?

2017 looks to be the year a lot of truths may start to emerge from the
greenspinning Leftycunts.
Bob Martin
Grow up.
The Natural Philosopher
Oh, did I touch a nerve?
Bob Martin
No, I don't read your rubbish, but I did notice the childish insult.
The Natural Philosopher
2017-01-07 08:22:40 UTC
Post by Bob Martin
Post by The Natural Philosopher
http://www.survivalinternational.org/news/11538
WWF guilty of human rights abuse?
2017 looks to be the year a lot of truths may start to emerge from the
greenspinning Leftycunts.
Grow up.
Oh, did I touch a nerve?
No, I don't read your rubbish, but I did notice the childish insult.
So bigotry rules your consciousness then? You wont read a link posted by
someone who challenges your sacred cows?

Figures.
T i m
2017-01-07 08:44:18 UTC
Post by Bob Martin
Post by The Natural Philosopher
http://www.survivalinternational.org/news/11538
WWF guilty of human rights abuse?
2017 looks to be the year a lot of truths may start to emerge from the
greenspinning Leftycunts.
Grow up.
Oh, did I touch a nerve?
No, I don't read your rubbish, but I did notice the childish insult.
So bigotry rules your consciousness then? You wont read a link posted by
someone who challenges your sacred cows?
Again, can you not see just how insular / fanatical your attitude and
opinion has become?

As I said previously, I used to think you were ok, I would read what
you posted and it generally seemed to make a lot of sense and whist
what you say now might also make *some* sense, it will probably only
be read and supported by those with a very similar view, looking to
gain / offer support for their often equally radical and fanatical
opinions.

What you need is either the mate who steps in and pulls you back,
getting you to see the error of your ways ... or some happiness (or
hobbies) in your life (as we can all see the pain). ;-(
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Figures.
Unfortunately, you are looking though so much red mist I'm pretty sure
little really 'figures' (correctly) for you these days. ;-(

Cheers, T i m
Rod Speed
2017-01-07 08:59:07 UTC
Post by Bob Martin
Post by The Natural Philosopher
in 1555034 20170106 071321 The Natural Philosopher
Post by The Natural Philosopher
http://www.survivalinternational.org/news/11538
WWF guilty of human rights abuse?
2017 looks to be the year a lot of truths may start to emerge from the
greenspinning Leftycunts.
Grow up.
Oh, did I touch a nerve?
No, I don't read your rubbish, but I did notice the childish insult.
So bigotry rules your consciousness then? You wont read a link posted by
someone who challenges your sacred cows?
Again, can you not see just how insular / fanatical your attitude and
opinion has become?
As I said previously, I used to think you were ok, I would read
what you posted and it generally seemed to make a lot of sense
Yeah, I do admit that I only showed up in here because of
some of the stuff he said that showed up in a few cross posts.

It wasn't clear how mindlessly rabid he has become at that time.
Post by T i m
and whist what you say now might also make *some* sense,
it will probably only be read and supported by those with a
very similar view, looking to gain / offer support for their
often equally radical and fanatical opinions.
I havent bothered to go back over his old stuff
to see if he has changed over time or if what did
make sense was just a burst of sanity/rationality.
Post by T i m
What you need is either the mate who steps in and pulls
you back, getting you to see the error of your ways ...
Not convinced that that is even possible.
Post by T i m
or some happiness (or hobbies) in your life
Less clear if that is even possible now that his wife
has given him the bums rush and he's dying of cancer.
Post by T i m
(as we can all see the pain). ;-(
Yeah, pathetically bitter and twisted now.
Post by T i m
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Figures.
Unfortunately, you are looking though so much red mist I'm
pretty sure little really 'figures' (correctly) for you these days. ;-(
Yeah, always interesting to watch the implosion between the ears.

Lang is even worse.
jim
2017-01-07 09:13:29 UTC
Post by T i m
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Figures.
Unfortunately, you are looking though so much red mist I'm
pretty sure little really 'figures' (correctly) for you these days. ;-(
Yeah, always interesting to watch the implosion between the ears.
Lang is even worse.
To the tune of an old TV lager advert:-

Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll...
--
Jim K

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Tim Lamb
2017-01-07 09:51:40 UTC
Post by jim
Post by Rod Speed
Post by T i m
On Sat, 7 Jan 2017 10:22:40 +0200, The Natural Philosopher
Unfortunately, you are looking though so much red mist I'm
pretty sure little really 'figures' (correctly) for you these days. ;-(
Yeah, always interesting to watch the implosion between the ears.
Lang is even worse.
To the tune of an old TV lager advert:-
Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll, Troll...
Hmm.. post Christmas inertia...? Pleasing to see folk rushing to help
Dom with his obscure water hammer issue.
Tim Lamb
Mike Tomlinson
2017-01-07 11:57:04 UTC
Post by T i m
Again, can you not see just how insular / fanatical your attitude and
opinion has become?
Oh, look. D i m engages with swivel-eyed loon. Film at 11.
--
(\_/)
(='.'=) systemd: the Linux version of Windows 10
(")_(")
The Natural Philosopher
2017-01-07 16:53:58 UTC
Post by Mike Tomlinson
Post by T i m
Again, can you not see just how insular / fanatical your attitude and
opinion has become?
Oh, look. D i m engages with swivel-eyed loon. Film at 11.
Is he talking to himself now?

The Natural Philosopher
2017-01-07 09:12:11 UTC
Post by Bob Martin
[...]
Pore Ole T i m.

Still projecting your own mental processes onto others eh?

You haven't a clue where I am at, or why.

I post two links to show that green organisations are essentially lying.
I didn't write those articles. I am just pointing out that they exist.

And for that I get a tirade of malice from you and others.

The Left, it appears, is losing everywhere, and instead of its usual
triumphalism, is now reduced to ad hominem attacks, lies, and street
based violence.
Simon Mason
2017-01-07 09:19:13 UTC
You are a bald, fat Kipper aged 66 and ICMFP.
T i m
2017-01-07 10:18:36 UTC

<snip>
Post by T i m
Unfortunately, you are looking though so much red mist I'm pretty sure
little really 'figures' (correctly) for you these days. ;-(
Cheers, T i m
Pore Ole T i m.
No, 'happy ole Tim' as it happens, both here and ITRW.
Post by The Natural Philosopher
Still projecting your own mental processes onto others eh?
Oh the irony (however predictable, all things considered).
Post by The Natural Philosopher
You haven't a clue where I am at, or why.
Well, I think I have a fair idea for part of the reason ... you don't
have much else? ;-(
Post by The Natural Philosopher
I post two links to show that green organisations are essentially lying.
I didn't write those articles. I am just pointing out that they exist.
The posting of the links is fine (well, not really fine for a DIY
group, marked OT or otherwise), it's just *your* response to anyone
who comments on them negatively. Don't forget, unless the content of
the information in the link was 100% ratified by all the people who
might / should know, then it *could* be just more political BS.

'You can lead a horse to water ...'
Post by The Natural Philosopher
And for that I get a tirade of malice from you and others.
Really, 'malice' and from me? You really wouldn't last long in a pub
would you. ;-(
Post by The Natural Philosopher
The Left, it appears, is losing everywhere,
Is it? Remember, I am not as interested (and therefore less likely to
become fanatical, both with my thoughts and actions).
Post by The Natural Philosopher
and instead of its usual
triumphalism, is now reduced to ad hominem attacks, lies, and street
based violence.
In the past I would have said 'I'll take your word for it' but these
days, nah. ;-(

Cheers, T i m
The Natural Philosopher
2017-01-07 11:47:53 UTC
Oh, the irony!
Adrian Caspersz
2017-01-07 11:06:21 UTC
Post by The Natural Philosopher
in 1555049 20170106 082757 The Natural Philosopher
Post by The Natural Philosopher
in 1555034 20170106 071321 The Natural Philosopher
Post by The Natural Philosopher
http://www.survivalinternational.org/news/11538
WWF guilty of human rights abuse?
2017 looks to be the year a lot of truths may start to emerge from the
greenspinning Leftycunts.
Grow up.
Oh, did I touch a nerve?
No, I don't read your rubbish, but I did notice the childish insult.
So bigotry rules your consciousness then? You wont read a link posted by
someone who challenges your sacred cows?
Figures.
There is an oz guy on the electronics news groups that is clearly ASD,
but as he has had 'autistic' shouted at him over several years, he has
gained this word as part of his insult vocabulary, assigned it to his
keyboard function keys and uses it freely on others. I've had it dropped
on me a few times, but he is forgiven. I now have a pointed hat.

Now this intolerant called TNP? Swivel eyed loony, me thinks. No, I
don't read his toilet paper either. Nobody needs to.
--
Adrian C