Car parts FYI
The Medway Handyman
2014-11-27 08:01:20 UTC
Needed a nearside mirror for the Kangoo van. Called a few local
scrappies with no joy.

Tried these people http://www.breakerlink.com/

Very impressed, part on order within 15 mins at a good price.
Scott M
2014-11-27 08:49:17 UTC
Post by The Medway Handyman
Needed a nearside mirror for the Kangoo van. Called a few local
scrappies with no joy.
Tried these people http://www.breakerlink.com/
Very impressed, part on order within 15 mins at a good price.
Might try them, never had much success with any breaker unless you
actually walk in there. eBay works well for me otherwise.
--
Scott

Andy Cap
2014-11-27 09:07:20 UTC
Post by The Medway Handyman
Needed a nearside mirror for the Kangoo van. Called a few local
scrappies with no joy.
Tried these people http://www.breakerlink.com/
Very impressed, part on order within 15 mins at a good price.
I've used these people several times. Worked out OK.

http://www.partsgateway.co.uk/
CB
2014-11-27 10:42:07 UTC
Post by Andy Cap
Post by The Medway Handyman
Needed a nearside mirror for the Kangoo van. Called a few local
scrappies with no joy.
Tried these people http://www.breakerlink.com/
Very impressed, part on order within 15 mins at a good price.
I've used these people several times. Worked out OK.
http://www.partsgateway.co.uk/
Seems there are several about. I have used these guys with great success

http://www.247spares.co.uk/

Although I have to admit I have not used them for 3 or 4 years.

Chris.
Muddymike
2014-11-27 17:27:55 UTC
Post by The Medway Handyman
Needed a nearside mirror for the Kangoo van. Called a few local
scrappies with no joy.
Tried these people http://www.breakerlink.com/
Very impressed, part on order within 15 mins at a good price.
Thanks for the tip. I have just been offered a rear light cluster for my
Audi Allroad at a very good price via them.

Mike